Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Victoria’s Secret Models Spill Their Sexy Secrets!

Victoria’s Secret models Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel stopped by the Victoria’s Secret store in Herald Square NYC for the Very Sexy Tour and dished some very sexy secrets to Celebuzz!

Ever wonder what these gorgeous models’ feel their absolute hottest in?

“Nothing,” Candice joked to Celebuzz . “For me, it has to be comfortable. I don’t want to be fidgeting. I feel really comfortable in denim shorts and a shirt.”

“I fell the most sexy in a String-kini,” Erin , Leonardo DiCaprio‘s gal says. “The little tiny one. It’s awesome, especially when you’re tanning.”

The girls also chatted about what their favorite thing to do in NYC when the weather gets warm.

“Yesterday when I first got back, I went with my dog and my brother and took a really long walk and I have to get a bike,” Erin said. “I have to go biking here because it’s so beautiful. I have to take advantage of the spring weather.”

“I love to go to Central Park. I have a little dog, so she’s like my child,” said Candace. “I have to keep her active. I ride my bike around East Village and take her to Central Park.”

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-03-13/victori...secrets-photos/

^loll I know. He was just staring at Candice the whole time :laugh:

Supermodel Erin Heatherton: Almond Butter Is "Making Me Fat"

Leonardo DiCaprio's supermodel girlfriend has one of the hottest bodies in the biz, but even Erin Heatherton needs to watch what she eats.

"I love apples and almond butter, but I think it's making me fat right now," Heatherton, 23, told Us Weekly at the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Pushup launch event in NYC's Herald Square store Tuesday. "But I just love almond butter!"

If Heatherton's favorite snack is indeed wreaking havoc on her waistline, it certainly doesn't show.

"I just started this class, Pure Barre, which is so awesome and hard. It's inspired me to change up my workout," Heatherton said. "I used to only really do yoga, because I feel yoga is important for everyone -- it really calms me down and it's important to stay flexible."

She added: "Even if you don't have time for a big workout, stretching in the morning and night really changes your body."

Heatherton, who said she doesn't "emotionally eat," recently went rock climbing with DiCaprio, 37. "I always stay active, even if I'm on vacation," she told Us. "At home I don't like to be just sitting around; I like to go out and do things. It's when I'm the happiest."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/n...3#ixzz1p625r9rO

Victoria’s Secret Exclusive: Erin Heatherton’s Fitness and Diet Tips

After watching this exclusive behind-the-scenes video from the photo shoot for Victoria’s Secret’s new line of fitness apparel, Victoria's Secret Sport, we knew we had to get these girls' fitness tips! Not that we didn’t already know the Victoria’s Secret Angels were in great shape, but seeing them work it out in fitness gear made us realize just how tight and toned they are! Plus, we were excited to learn that Victoria’s Secret Sport has partnered with Pure Barre, a workout that specifically helps women target the bum, thighs, and abs (thank you!) through isometric movements and stretching. Together, the brands are offering personalized workout tips and an inside look at the latest fitness and fashion trends when you “Like” Victoria’s Secret and Pure Barre on Facebook. Read on for Victoria’s Secret Angel Erin Heatherton’s personal stay-fit tips and watch the video below for a sneak peek of Victoria's Secret Sport clothing line.

SHAPE: Do you work out with a trainer and how often do you meet?

Heatherton: Yes, I like to work out approximately four times per week. We generally try to schedule an appropriate workout for future events.

SHAPE: What part of your body is hardest for you to tone?

Heatherton: I really try to do a full-body workout rather than focusing on a specific part of my body. I utilize a variety of exercises to maximize my heart rate to burn calories.

SHAPE: What is your favorite type of exercise to do?

Heatherton: I enjoy doing interval training combined with weight resistance.

SHAPE: What do you find is the most effective move to improve your body?

Heatherton: I don’t really have a particular “move,” just maintaining a consistent gym routine.

SHAPE: What keeps you going when you don’t want to hit the gym?

Heatherton: I like to mix up my workout schedule to ensure that the routine will not become mundane.

SHAPE: Does your workout routine change before a photo shoot or runway show?

Heatherton: I like to inform my trainer of upcoming events so that we may coordinate a proper workout plan for each event. Sometimes the workout intensifies depending on the upcoming schedule.

SHAPE: What does an average day of eating look like for you?

Heatherton: I try to eat as healthy as possible. This includes eating a balanced diet of foods such as granola, vegetables, protein, nuts, etc.

SHAPE: What is your go-to healthy snack?

Heatherton: I enjoy eating fruits as my healthy snack.

SHAPE: What do you do when faced with temptation?

Heatherton:I try to resist temptation as often as possible. I remind myself that end result of giving into temptations is often not worth the expense.

SHAPE: What is the best piece of health advice you have ever received?

Heatherton: The best piece of health advice that I have received is to eat on a consistent basis to maintain a proper level of energy.

http://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-famous/vict...s-and-diet-tips