Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Body Of An Angel

Here the Victoria's Secret Angels and models tell us their exercise plans, from Adriana Lima's rope-jumping to Doutzen Kroes's impressive mix of running, boxing and skipping. It isn't easy being an Angel, it seems. See how do they do it here.

Erin Heatherton
"I do Ballet Beautiful. It's a lot of fun learning the movements and getting better at them. Playing with grace and elegance is not something I did growing up and it's so fun to have the opportunity now. It keeps my spirit youthful and the perfect way to improve posture," she told us. "It also inspires me to move my body in different ways."

Body Of An Angel

Here the Victoria's Secret Angels and models tell us their exercise plans, from Adriana Lima's rope-jumping to Doutzen Kroes's impressive mix of running, boxing and skipping. It isn't easy being an Angel, it seems. See how do they do it here.

Erin Heatherton
"I do Ballet Beautiful. It's a lot of fun learning the movements and getting better at them. Playing with grace and elegance is not something I did growing up and it's so fun to have the opportunity now. It keeps my spirit youthful and the perfect way to improve posture," she told us. "It also inspires me to move my body in different ways."

picture

post-56515-0-25529700-1385338160_thumb.j

Interviewing Erin Heatherton, the face of our new Happy Sport Automatic

To mark the 20th anniversary of Chopard’s Happy Sport Collection, we welcomed the very first mechanical interpretation in the shape of the Happy Sport Automatic. We have chosen the adorable Erin Heatherton, to epitomize the latest born of our iconic collection on our new print campaign.

Erin Heatherton joins us to discuss her impressions on the Happy Sportcollection.

This year, we celebrate the 20th anniversary of our iconic Happy Sport watch; do you remember the day of your 20th birthday? What did you receive as a gift?

A 20th anniversary is very special! For my 20th birthday I was in Paris for fashion week. I had an amazing dinner with friends and was given a beautiful necklace.

When it comes to watches, what kind of watch do you usually wear? // Do you wear a different watch for special occasions? Do you think that a watch is an essential accessory?

A watch is one of my favorite accessories because watches are timeless (no pun intended) and they can change your whole look from elegant to sporty. I think the watch you wear says something about your personality. I love the Happy Sport collection because its playful and sporty like me.

You are the face of our latest Happy Sport campaign showcasing the new Happy Sport Automatic watch. Do you imagine it with a particular style of outfit?

I would pair the watch with a jeans and a blazer in the day and at night with a simple little black dress.

As part of the Happy Sport’s 20th anniversary, we have launched the My Happy Sport customization application. Have you tried it, what would your personalized watch look like?

Discover Erin Heatherton’s My Happy Sport customization on the slideshow.

Finally, we know you have also had the chance to wear exquisite Chopard high jewellery pieces on the shooting, did any of them make your heart skip a beat?

The diamond earrings that frame my face in the campaign were the most stunning I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t have felt more glamorous. It was an incredible day adorned in beautiful diamonds- every girls dream.

diary.chopard.com

@erinheathertonlegit; Never though I'd even be close to pulling this one off.. Mary Helen, you are something else.. #inspiration #balletbeautiful @balletbeautiful #grateful

post-66949-0-1446118745-68681_thumb.jpg

instagram

@erinheathertonlegit; Grateful for a beautiful thanksgiving full of family, good, and love- #Chicago

post-66949-0-1446118745-69148_thumb.jpg