Sign in to follow this  
Honey's Secret

Punk'd

Adriana. I'd love to see Ashton go clone a random guy, knocks her off, makes her cry and "OOPS !!! YOU'VE BEEN PUNK'D !! HA ! HA ! HA ! !!!!".

Yeah, i'm weird like that. :mellow:

Adriana. I'd love to see Ashton go clone a random guy, knocks her off, makes her cry and "OOPS !!! YOU'VE BEEN PUNK'D !! HA ! HA ! HA ! !!!!".

ur mean. i don't like her but i wouldn't like someone doing that to her. that's just mean.

Hyperion   

If you're going for the "which model do I dislike that I want to see put through stress" route, then I'd go with Ana BB. If you're going for the "which model do I think would have an interesting reaction" then I'd go with Heidi Klum.

If you're going for the "which model do I dislike that I want to see put through stress" route, then I'd go with Ana BB. If you're going for the "which model do I think would have an interesting reaction" then I'd go with Heidi Klum.

i'm going for the both options

ur mean. i don't like her but i wouldn't like someone doing that to her. that's just mean.

hahahahaha. Heather is not mean. Shes blunt. And I happen to agree with her

:rofl:

enVY   

i'm going for the both options

well if is both option then I would so like to see doutzen kroes getting punk I would like to know what would be her reaction.

Aida   
You must have mistaken me for someone else. I'm the nicest teddy bear you could ever see... *poses*

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You must have mistaken me for someone else. I'm the nicest teddy bear you could ever see... *poses*

Meow ?? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsa7.png

Aida   

Meow ?? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsa7.png

:beating: