Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

this sooooo should become the OriginalSin supports the new york yankees thread :laugh:

anyway, another day of yankees @ red sox....some dude on the mound for the yankees...it wont be pretty...we've gotta outslug the competition...dont really see that happening BUT i can dream! :p

The Yanks got trounced last night. I was shocked when the saw the final score this morning. You know the Yankees are in trouble when they are looking to aquire Al Leiter, who has been ineffective for the Marlins.

MLB.com - Yanks expected to obtain Leiter

As for the All-Star game, I watched it, but I really was not rooting for any particular side to win. It reminds me of the NBA All-Star game which is :yuckky: .

The Yanks got trounced last night. I was shocked when the saw the final score this morning. You know the Yankees are in trouble when they are looking to aquire Al Leiter, who has been ineffective for the Marlins.

MLB.com - Yanks expected to obtain Leiter

As for the All-Star game, I watched it,  but I really was not rooting for any particular side to win. It reminds me of the NBA All-Star game which is  :yuckky: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well u shouldnt have been shocked...we had redding on the mound...

this 17-1 loss was bad, obviously...but i found the 17-1 loss when pavano started at the stadium WAY worse coz u dont expect him to completely shit it up.

oh btw, how're the mets doing? ;)

• 3 weeks later...