Bellazon

Penelope Cruz
Thumbnail

chiva474128

Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem: Still Together

They’ve been the subject of ongoing breakup rumors, but it looks as if all is well in the world of Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem.

The Spanish pair were recently spotted sharing a meal while out in to dinner in Madrid, walking side-by-side while trying to skirt by lurking paparazzi.

And while everything seems fine on the relationship front, Miss Cruz recently dished about her nagging insecurities during an interview with Cosmopolitan.

The Oscar-winning beauty tells: “I’ve always had my insecurities and most of them have not gone away. I guess we’re all vulnerable. I know myself a little bit more. Of course, some things remain a mystery and that is a search that never ends, but I wish I was less insecure.”

One thing that won’t be slowing Penelope down is aging, as she explains: “Age holds absolutely no fear for me. There is so much enjoyment ahead.”

post-19430-1239962049_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1239962067_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1239962092_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1239962119_thumb.jpg

Penélope Cruz Can't Wait to Grow Older

2vuzz87.jpg

Keep the Botox away from Penélope Cruz.

The Spanish beauty, 34, says she's not afraid of getting older – and even welcomes wrinkles and gray hair. "Age holds absolutely no fear for me," Cruz tells Britain's Cosmopolitan. "There is so much enjoyment ahead."

The Vicky Cristina Barcelona Oscar winner also says she looks up to Hollywood icons like Meryl Streep and Sophia Loren as examples on how to age exuberantly.

"Sophia is 74 and amazing – every time I talk to her, she’s full of wonderful stories about old actors."

Though the actress is comfortable with her looks and happy with the wisdom time brings, she admits she has insecurities like everybody else.

"I know myself a little bit more. Of course, some things remain a mystery and that is a search that never ends, but I wish I was less insecure," she says.

"I’ve always had my insecurities and most of them have not gone away. I guess we’re all vulnerable."

People.com