Bellazon

Oluchi Onweagba
Thumbnail

funnyfan

my god she is gorgeous. i am loving her more and more and more everytime i see her. she's a revelation!!

and i LOVE her presence on the runway. she has such a smooth, graceful walk. . . not at all *BOOM BOOM BOOM* but very subtle and powerful. i love her.

Oluchi is about 6ft 3 now. She was about 6ft 2 inches when she first started modeling 8 years ago at the age of 16. She said so herself. Love her elongated body. She looks like a tall sexy goddess :heart: IMHO, i think she is just perfect for Victoria Secret

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
post-1676-1135443818_thumb.jpg post-1676-1135443824_thumb.jpg post-1676-1135443830_thumb.jpg post-1676-1135443837_thumb.jpg

post-1676-1135443844_thumb.jpg post-1676-1135443853_thumb.jpg post-1676-1135443858_thumb.jpg post-1676-1135443864_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas to Oluchi. I hope to see more of her on Victoria secret covers and various advertising campaigns next year(fingers crossed). She is a very beautiful and sexy model. Very unique face and body that you just can't forget. Love Oluchi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
post-1063-1136963362_thumb.jpg

Cadillac Launches First New Advertising Spot For 2007 Escalade During Super Bowl XL

DETROIT- Cadillac will assume its position as the Official Vehicle of Super Bowl XL, using the game to launch the first television spot for its all-new 2007 Escalade. The advertising features a compelling connection to fashion and luxury while emphasizing the vehicle

Modelgig, what cool news! Thanks for sharing.

Now I have to watch the Super Bowl - and I live near Detroit too! :)

It's neat that Oluchi will be representing something so close to home! :heart:

Thanks Purple :) , I am excited as well. I will definitely be glued to my Television come Feb 5 for the Superbowl.

• 3 weeks later...