Bellazon

Bianca Balti

Great, thnx Fashionjunky (didnt see you here in a while..! )

Also, she opened @ Brioni's.

And, can anyone be so nice to, at least, tell me what de interview goes about.? Anynews? I cant understand too much italian. =/

Sure i can... Well there nothing new...

The title of the interview means an angel falled from the sky

she said that she's very happy when she do the catwalk for her friends like Scognamiglio, Dell’Acqua, Scervino, Blumarine, and she added that scognamiglio's collection was her favourite. Than she said that she's terrorized about falling on tha catwalk and that it happend just once when she was younger (i remember it lol) and if it happend again in the future maybe she wold cry in the backstage because of the designer who choosed her and trusted in her... Then there's the typical question about anorexia in the fashion world. .

In an other interview she said that now the work is going great and she's working a lot

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO DECEMBER TO ARRIVE BECAUSE THERE WILL BE THE PIRELLI PRESENTATION IN MOSCOW AND AFTER THAT I BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE EVEN MORE BIG FASHION OPPORTUNITIES FOR HER!!!

she said that she's very happy when she do the catwalk for her friends like Scognamiglio, Dell’Acqua, Scervino, Blumarine, and she added that scognamiglio's collection was her favourite. Than she said that she's terrorized about falling on tha catwalk and that it happend just once when she was younger (i remember it lol) and if it happend again in the future maybe she wold cry in the backstage because of the designer who choosed her and trusted in her... Then there's the typical question about anorexia in the fashion world. .

In an other interview she said that now the work is going great and she's working a lot

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO DECEMBER TO ARRIVE BECAUSE THERE WILL BE THE PIRELLI PRESENTATION IN MOSCOW AND AFTER THAT I BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE EVEN MORE BIG FASHION OPPORTUNITIES FOR HER!!!

Oh,, im so happy for her. I think she is engaged, btw. She seems so.. i don't know... maybe relaxed. She is always cute and sympathic, i like that of her. ^^

I remeber the fall too! haha! but right now i don't remeber for who was ?

I didn't knew when it was going to be de presentation. Thank you, thank youu! :D

And, can anyone be so nice to, at least, tell me what de interview goes about.? Anynews? I cant understand too much italian. =/

She also said that fashion should be art and answered questions in a very personal way, without using the usual phrases.Speaks with a disarming sincerity, is kind, never boring

Google translator :)

BIANCA BALTI, A FALLEN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN

"It looks like a fallen angel from heaven ..." sang years ago, Nada. Seems just, but it is not. Bianca Balti is a creature of flesh and bones. He gets angry when someone insinuates that she's too thin and should eat more, before leaving the runway has terribly afraid of falling and after pregnancy has taken three years to lose weight. It is precisely these limitations that make her more human, closer to us and even more beautiful. Fashionblabla has interviewed for you, taking advantage of a moment of calm in the storm's backstage, among the mad flash of photographers and journalists vied to steal a few statements on the fly, a few moments before the parade of Blumarine.

-White, this fashion week thing you liked most so far?

I am happy because I marched and I continue to parade my greatest friends, Scognamiglio, Dell'Acqua, Scervino, Blumarine and this makes me feel good: close to their work becomes more enjoyable and fun. I'm glad for their professional growth. I am very proud of them.

-The most beautiful collection that you saw?

The parade of Francesco Scognamiglio. I wore beautiful clothes, clear plastic, with feathers or beads, I felt really a princess. Many other collections, though beautiful, are more commercial and, for this, so I put the clothes more often. But, in my opinion, the parade is still a show and it's fun playing a character, embodying a role, and wear clothes that do not put into life every day.

-Do you think that fashion can be art?

Fashion can be art just art or in part. I greatly appreciate the artist-designers, their work is commendable, although I really do not understand how can I go forward from a point of view. But I also value of trademarks as Scervino which, while creating some very wearable clothes, her art experiences in the creation of technical materials and innovative. Again, this is art.

-What is the thing that frightens you when you're out on the catwalk?

Falling. And 'bad deal and then having to raise everybody's eyes, as if nothing had happened.

-When you happened how did you react?

Fortunately, I happened when I was still in its infancy. I was a bit small and 'I care about this world. You do not have much choice if you fall, you have to raise and move on. If it should happen today, frankly I would stay there very badly. After you have marched, I start crying backstage. I would hate more than anything else for the designer who chose me and believed in me. It would be a bad way to repay the trust.

-There is much talk of anorexia among models. It 's true that you eat what you want and when you want, without restrictions?

I assure you that I eat, if you want I can give you the names of my favorite restaurants! It 's true that not all do, some have serious eating disorders, but it is also true that some have the good fortune of being born with a size 38 or 36. Obviously with the time and the body changes with pregnancy, and that is where the problems begin. There are, unfortunately, people in this business who push you to keep your weight even when from fifteen to become a woman. The younger girls know what are the standards that must be absurd and try to maintain a physical form as a teenager also over the years, whatever the cost.

ANNE VALERIE HASH S/S 11 Paris.

post-23485-0-1446087877-34786_thumb.gif

post-23485-0-1446087877-41636_thumb.jpg

LOEWE S/S11 Paris.

post-23485-0-1446087877-44444_thumb.gif

Hum... i hope shell be @ Givenchy. And... tachan tachan.

post-23485-0-1446087877-48238_thumb.jpg

Chanel? Please, please, please.

Large images exceeding 1050 pixels in width should be resized or thumbnailed. -Edited by Lady Fatale