Bellazon

Bianca Balti

what! your like obsessed with bianca, and ur the one who told us this, and u dont know when its coming out sarah? :laugh:
:rofl:

that's what i meant too

:laugh:

Yeah, but I try to find this info everywhere, and there's nothing!!!!

About her interview for Vanity Italia, I don't have time to translate everything, but she said among other things that she's the face of Guerlain Cosmetics, that the name of her baby is going to be very Italian, and that she had other movie propositions but refused them..

what! your like obsessed with bianca, and ur the one who told us this, and u dont know when its coming out sarah? :laugh:

that's what i meant too

About her interview for Vanity Italia, I don't have time to translate everything, but she said among other things that she's the face of Guerlain Cosmetics, that the name of her baby is going to be very Italian, and that she had other movie propositions but refused them..

Thanx for the information Sarah

that's what i meant too

haha ok :rofl:

ooo very italian, whats an italian name anyways? :blink:

Bianca has always been my favorite name, since I was little & if I ever have a daughted i wanted to name her Bianca. It always sounded Italian to me - actually the ultimum Italian name - for me. And that's why I love it, becouse I've always loved Italy & italian culture even though I've never been there lol , but i'm dying to visit it esp Milan.