Bellazon

David Gandy
Thumbnail

Wild Rose

My friend has met David, she's a photographer. I'm sure his a nice guy underneath it all, but his very picky about who he associates with. I'm not sure he would be so welcoming to mere "fans." :/ I could be wrong.

.. good model though there's no denying that! :clap:

A lot of models should be very picky about whom they associate with. There are a lot of people who want to take advantage of them. People want to bed them, then discard them like trash, or use them to make their boyfriends jealous, etc. But yes I hope that David will not be a snob.

^^

I agree, you got to be picky. Come on, who isn't picky when it comes to people we want to be friends with? Or picking out colleagues who are beneficial to you in your new work place? Or new people you meet on your first day in University? If you are not picky then you are susceptible into falling into the "scene" in the modelling world, be it taking drugs. There are just so many people who wants to take advantage of you if you are in the public eye, its just a way to be careful and taking care of yourself :)

I don't think you can claim he's arrogant just because he doesn't want to add everyone who asks him on myspace or something :rofl:

I mean if he did he would have like a 100,000+ friends in a week. I think I wouldn't add just anybody as well :ninja:

I saw that youtube video (for Anson's) recently, and thought it was absolutely gorgeous, even though I'd never heard of the label before...does anyone know if it's an Italian label, or Spanish?

Rice Krispies aren't that bad if you think about it...low in saturated fat and no cholesterol. Yeah they're super high in carbs, but those carbs are good for energy if you're going to be working out and it would be good for someone like him :yes: :rofl: I'll shut up, I sound like a health freak, but I agree, his pics for VMan are fantastic! :)