Bellazon

Am I going crazy? Am I going out of my mind ?

saritaa

Right people I got this weird thing going on my mind ,I don't know whats wrong ..

Last week I heard some people who were talking about death and stuff like that ,now from that moment all that I'm thinking is what is going to happen when I die ,what if something bad will happen I just cant enjoy myself ..I don't have no one to talk about this thing if I tell to my mum she will tell me "Ohh shut up and stuff like that" my dad will say the same.. I know that we all are going to diel and we need to live this life as good as we can but I just cant think about good things ..

I just need some help 'cos I really think that I'm going crazy ..

PS:I would really appreciate your help cos I cant stand like this anymore..Please just help me..

Your here with me, which is worse than dying :laugh:

------

Saritaa (?), i think about death all the time. I always wanna know how is it like when we die (dont wanna try though) ?!! :ninja: Can we feel anything ?!! Can we hear anything ??!!! I hope we can't, i dont enjoy the sound of bugs eating my meat :| . Im afraid too of course, but everyone has to die :) . I believe in fate and you can't change your fate, so you have to deal with it. :D

Your here with me, which is worse than dying :laugh:

------

Saritaa (?), i think about death all the time. I always wanna know how is it like when we die (dont wanna try though) ?!! :ninja: Can we feel anything ?!! Can we hear anything ??!!! I hope we can't, i dont enjoy the sound of bugs eating my meat :| . Im afraid too of course, but everyone has to die :) . I believe in fate and you can't change your fate, so you have to deal with it. :D

thanks GOD ! I'm not the only one who thinks about death..

But it really kills me inside thinking about that stuff all the time ..I dont want to think about that but it's like someone else is controlling my mind ..

I think its normal to think about death, esp when it happens to your friends, someone you know deeply, after attending a funeral..... It haunted me for quite long after that one time when i went to a special funeral. It'll go away soon. Dont worry, cheer up :D . Besides, there might be a forum for dead people :p

I think about death a bit too, especially how good it would feel to get away from The Joker for all eternity :rofl:

Seriously though, you just have to learn to cope with it and there is no easy way around it but you should try to accentuate the positive though. Death is a very daunting prospect for many of us, especially since a lot of members here are very young and their mortality is not obvious to them, but you need to come to terms with the anxiety and other assortment of feelings that the thought of death produces. It is fundamental to your development as a person as well I believe :yes: If you can realize your own mortality then that is a good thing as it can give you a new perspective on life and re-prioritize certain things in life. Ultimately, you will realize that there is not much you can do about the actual process of dying but if you can use the knowledge of death to live a better life then that is good enough :)

I think about death too. You're not going crazy don't worry. You just have to be very careful about it if you don't want to get into depression, and getting out of it is very hard. If you can't find any help from your family try talking to your friends. I'm sure they'll help you. :)

I didn't know all these people thought about death. I always wonder what's going to happen to me when I die. If the Bible's right I'm gonna burn in hell!!! I don't want to burn! I get really scared when I think about it and then my mom tells me whether I go to heaven or hell is between me and my God!!!

I like to think that I get buried 6 feet under and rot while bugs and worms eat me :yes: and maybe if I'm lucky someone will resurrect me using black magic :shifty: Then I will be hired to dance in a re-make of MJ's Thriller. Then, with the money I get from the video I can live my life as a normal person because technology will be better and I'll be able to get cosmetic surgery on the cheap and look normal :shifty: That's my plan anyway :ninja: