Bellazon

Tennis

safin83

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure no one will answer this, but I'm buying a racket and I was wondering which to buy. I was thinking of temporarily trying the Head liquidmetal 8, but I really want either Sharapova's or Jankovic's racket. I want a racket with good power and a larger sweet spot so I don't know. I think I might take a trial on the Sharapova racket, it sounds perfect in the description.

• 1 month later...

^^ this may be a little late, but im sure you cant go wrong with sharapovas racket

and how about roger federer, he is just amazing, think he finally caught on to rafa, lets see if he can get the slam next year, and i think james blake is officially americas #1 player, roddick wasnt really all that impressive after his us open run, although he did play federer very well in the round robin match

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^^ yes, but until he starts playing that way i say blakes top american, i actually think that all around they're kinda even, roddick has a huge serve, but thats really his only advantage, i think they're forehands are even, blake has a better backhand, blakes a little better at net, and blake moves alot better.

^^ yes, but until he starts playing that way i say blakes top american, i actually think that all around they're kinda even, roddick has a huge serve, but thats really his only advantage, i think they're forehands are even, blake has a better backhand, blakes a little better at net, and blake moves alot better.

Agreed. Roddick has been playing great at the net these last few months since the USO. What do you guys think of Jelena Jankovic. She's my new favorite player.

jankovic is a nice player, i think shes gotten alot better in just this past year or so, i dont think shes a good as ivanovic though, im pretty sure theyre from the same country.

anyways aussie open in less then a month, obviously im taking federer, but i hope marat safin can make a good run, he couldnt play last year when he was the defending champ

• 3 weeks later...
Safin is playing well,we will see how far he can go ... Federer is already in final,only question is with who????

Ljubicic disappointed me losing first game,and i'm glad Ivanovic and Jankovic(better shape) are doing good........

Don't forget Djokovic :blush: . I was disappointed that Tipsarevic lost because he was up 2 sets and had a tiebreak.