Bellazon

Motion

Ronin

For those of you who don't have it, Petra's RI:SE interview.  Petra being interviewed on UK breakfast TV a few years back.  It's 70MB and on Yousendit so the link won't last long (better if you have broadband).

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3TXZ4ID...PM18LL6Y4IOGWTA

petrarise5fo.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The guy doing the interview was turning her off big time - I'm sure she won't ever go back there; he seemed like such a horny bloke

Guest quasicartes

OMG! I can't believe it. That guy has zero charisma, not handsome at all, annoying, irritating, hyper-active and very rude! He can't sit still or behave in a refined manner! I can't believe a real prick like that does interviews. Many people can't stand Craig Kilborn (I love Kilborn, by the way), wonder what will people think of him? Poor Petra, I am sure being interviewed by him must have been a very "daunting" experience for her. :no: :cry:

Description from TV tome:

"Iain Lee:Comedian Iain Lee is the front man for RI:SE, ok he's not the best looking fellow to grace British television but that hardly matter when he's extremely funny and doesn't hold back when grilling celebrity guests."

Doesn't hold back when grilling celebrity guests? He was so rude that somehow I feel an interview with Ali G would be a less "daunting" experience for any celebrity!

OMG! I can't believe it. That guy has zero charisma, not handsome at all, annoying, irritating, hyper-active and very rude! He can't sit still or behave in a refined manner! I can't believe a real prick like that does interviews. Many people can't stand Craig Kilborn (I love Kilborn, by the way), wonder what will people think of him? Poor Petra, I am sure being interviewed by him must have been a very "daunting" experience for her. :no: :cry:

Description from TV tome:

"Iain Lee:Comedian Iain Lee is the front man for RI:SE, ok he's not the best looking fellow to grace British television but that hardly matter when he's extremely funny and doesn't hold back when grilling celebrity guests."

Doesn't hold back when grilling celebrity guests? He was so rude that somehow I feel an interview with Ali G would be a less "daunting" experience for any celebrity!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The girl doing the interviewing told him to stop, he was scaring her but he kept at it. I really didn't care for how Larry King handled her doing his interview, he seemed very rude as well. It always looked to me like Kilborn was trying to hook up with models, he sure did have a lot of them on his show, what was up with him and Petra at the Grammys.

Guest quasicartes
The girl doing the interviewing told him to stop, he was scaring her but he kept at it. I really didn't care for how Larry King handled her doing his interview, he seemed very rude as well. It always looked to me like Kilborn was trying to hook up with models, he sure did have a lot of them on his show, what was up with him and Petra at the Grammys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No! Kilborn does not try to hook up with every model! At least not with Alessandra! Not with Josie too! (I love that Josie interview!) :laugh:

But, he's still a jerk though!

petranemcovakilbornz0039xu.jpg

Do you have the Larry King video?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks quasicartes

I'm going to imitate a Windows help support employee and tell you that it might be a "codec error". I'll also refrain from explaining to you what a codec error is and how to solve the problem, and instead, I'll let you figure it out for yourself. Have fun ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Seriously, I have no idea. :p