Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

omg, how embarassing was that??

"Hi, do you remember me, we met last year..."

Gisele: "uhmm.... no!"

I didn't understand too...

who the fuck is the man????

Lol he's hilarious. Its from a show calle "Da Ali G" show in HBo, Alig is a character played by Sasha Baron Cohen (sp?). He's also has this other character, Bruno (that interviewed Gisele) and he does that all the time, pretend to know people to make them feel awkward and embarassed, and being inapropriate all the time to whoever hes interviewing, etc. The whole episode was kinda funny, right before he was trying to convince the bouncers to let him in the Marc Jacobs show. He'd say "I'll give you the best head u ever had" - "And I'm not even gay" and the guy was like "Hell no, please, don't. Stop it". His interview with Sophie Dahl was hilarious, he'd say "wait" and stop to fix his hair, and she was like "i have to go" and he'd say "Wait, now I know what Im going to ask. hm..how about...hm...wait a sec". And she just stood there, like "this guy must be crazy"

LOl the most awkard moment must have been when he was trying to give her the two kisses and just her face was priceless, its was like the most forced thing ever, she was just so clueless about everything