Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

Thank you. Gosh I just love how at ease she is. She never gives me second hand embarrassment or makes me cringe in her tv interviews like alot of models do lol. Such a natural.

She needs to do more! She got alot of tweets from people saying "wow never knew Gisele was so cool,funny,down to earth" etc.

Thank you. Gosh I just love how at ease she is. She never gives me second hand embarrassment or makes me cringe in her tv interviews like alot of models do lol. Such a natural.

She needs to do more! She got alot of tweets from people saying "wow never knew Gisele was so cool,funny,down to earth" etc.

Agree! I only wish the interview was longer, they should have skipped that game lol

^ Yeah contrary to all the people convinced she has nose jobs! It makes me laugh so hard- their before and after pictures are usually muddled up- where the 'before' is actually an 'after' pic! Anyway, I love how her name is spelled Gisele Bintian ie how it's pronounced. Not that many people use her surname! 

it's funny how ppl don't know that everyone's face changes through the years and especially nose, since it's the center of the face, it's impossible to have the same nose at the age of 25, that you had at the age of 15 cuz 15 is really young and everyone still looks like kid and 25 is a grown woman and bone structure and everything changes and you lose baby face and get more classy look.

Her befores are afters and her afters are befores. Thats what bothers me most. Lies. At least get your dates correct! Lol. Also the supposed "afters" (really befores) are angled. Gisele has already said many times she cant just stare head on, she looks best at an angle. Her features automatically get more refined at an angle.

my nose was more bulbous as a tween/tteen then it is as an adult. The nose can and does grow into ones face with maturity...not to mention makeup contouring,angles and lighting...my sister is a makeup artist, women pay for contouring lessons/applications. Its can create cheekbones,slimmer face,smaller nose etc. But whatever ppl will believe what they want. I think she looks exactly the same and uh last time I checked still has a non plastic surgery nose (that makes her whole entire face) (:heart:)