Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

Ok, here is the 2002 VS Swimsuit Secrets video, hopefully it's what you were looking for.

Archived with Winrar, and hosted on rapidshare. Each file is about 20mb. I will do the 2001 video tomorrow, as I am a little sick, and can't seem to focus very well on the computer screen at the moment. :x

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Courtesy of Xfiler, here is Gisele on the Today Show, October 1 2004.

To ease the upload time on these pieces, I coded the video to XviD, and shrank the resolution, but don't worry as there is no quality loss, in fact it's clearer. ;) You will need the XviD codec to play this file, which you can get bundled with other helpful codecs, here or you can download one of these two players which comes bundled with the proper codecs. VLC Player or BS Player

Pieces are achived with Winrar, which you can download a free trial of here. Simply place all of the parts into the same folder, double click the first file and Winrar will open. Next just extract the video to wherever on your computer you want to save it, and it will put the pieces together for you.

Files are hosted on Rapidshare.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG THANK U SOO MUCH XFILER & CAPT SNOW! I have been looking for this everywhere!

PS- Sorry if i annoyed you with the requests Xfiler :blush:

Thanks again!! :wub:

Xfiler, if you want I can show you how to easily split and archive the large files with Winrar, nothing to it really. :)

I might be able to upload some stuff later today skaterboy, but I gotta leave for a bit. You may want to check back a few pages, if you haven't already, as Xfiler posted a ton of videos a few days ago, and you might find something you like there. ;)

All of the videos he posted were hosted on Rapidshare, so the links won't die. When you click on them, you just have to scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the free button, then wait for the download ticket timer to expire. :) They should all still work that is.

I'll upload that Foxy Lady vid for you right now though. ;)

hey thanx so much there so cool can u post more if its possible

this is wat says on the other other pages after I click free

You have requested the file Gisele_TodayShow100104_AZKID.part1.rar (20000000 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 13 times already.

IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

You have requested 27037 KB in one hour. If you request a file and get a download-link, your download-counter is increased immediately.

This is neccessary in order to give you completely anonymous download-links without strong restrictions. We protect your privacy.

In order to finance this webspace, downloads are limited for free-users. This file exceeds your download-limit.

Please wait one hour. Or maybe you want to get a PREMIUM-Account, too? NO subscription! Instant access!