Bellazon

Twilight

yours_forever

and the answer is not!!!! "hang around in Forks high school", congrats, your answer is correct.

anyways, my gf says I'm getting too obsessed with twilight bashing and that I should chill. :surrender: It's more fun arguing with teenage girls anyway, some of them get so passionate that they refer to Edward like he was a real person, somewhat like kids believe in santa, except this one is more likely to visit them in their wet dreams. :rofl:

a little extract: "being a vampire and still being in school???i think you didnt read the book that well!!this is the whole sacrifice that edward and his family have to make!!its a sacrifice, its not losing tym.n this is wat marks the difference between edward and all other people!!!!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK. So I just read an absolutely horrible book (by horrible i mean it was a good read but disturbing - :| I can't believe my friend recommended it) Anyway ... i need a nice sweet book to read now. And I was thinking I should find out what all this hype is about and read Twilight. Do you think I should give it a shot? I need something with a happy and heartfelt story ... no more wierd mystery books.

I really enjoyed the first book of the series, it's pretty cute. The second, not so much...but that's probably because i'm not very fond of Jacob and he plays a big part in it. I loved the third...but then the fourth made me want to smash my head into a wall. What is she (Meyer) thinking??? was what i kept on asking myself while reading it.

As for the movie.. :x

• 1 month later...

So, today I finished New Moo, well technically yesterday. I read it in about 2 days. I really really loved it. Yes, it was depressing and all that but it was just fascinating to read. Now I have like no more finger nails because of it! :laugh: Can't wait to start Eclipse because I heard it was one of the best books out of the saga.

I am almost done with all four. I'm halfway through Breaking Dawn now.

New Moon was nice, but I am confused by the movie trailer. They keep only showing Jacob and they're leaving out the big revelation of the book. The royal family .... if you know what i mean.

Eclipse was really great. I loved it. Also cause Jasper plays a bigger role. And i always kinda liked him even though he never says much.

Thus far Breaking Dawn is like a ping pong match. I hate jacob, then like him, then all looks good, then hate Bella. It's sooo annoying. and then the whole .... you know what plot twist in the begining .... is really like a WTF moment.

I'm not gonna ruin it for anyone. but some things more than others you have to suspend disbeleif even moreso than usual.