Bellazon

Aomi Sessions Muyock
Thumbnail

lisa-1

No problem Lisa! thank you for opening this great thread

I Love Aomi :heart: lets make a team :guitar:

no problem she is an angel and you're so nice to find pictures about her!!!!! did you know her before?

No I didnt knew her before... and Im not a fan of thousands models at all...

I mean the number of my favorite models is so small... you can see that im not responding a lot in other threads

so its really rare when I like a model and Aomi really is a special one for me ...so I try to bring the most pictures that I can! :blush:

no problem she is an angel and you're so nice to find pictures about her!!!!! did you know her before?

I mean the number of my favorite models is so small... you can see that im not responding a lot in other threads

so its really rare when I like a model and Aomi really is a special one for me ...so I try to bring the most pictures that I can! :blush:

Oh I'm so happy! she is very special and I will hope to find more pics...and what other models do you like?

Oh I'm so happy! she is very special and I will hope to find more pics...and what other models do you like?

I quick answers !:)

other models that I like : Doutzen , Daniela Freitas, Bianca , Bar Refaeli, Adriana,

but that's all...(I dont like all the thin models that are modeling in runways usually...)

I quick answers !:)

other models that I like : Doutzen , Daniela Freitas, Bianca , Bar Refaeli, Adriana,

but that's all...(I dont like all the thin models that are modeling in runways usually...)

yes it's true!! I like the same.....but I like Laetitia Casta and Julie Ordon too..they are gorgeous and not thin and 90's models are a great body! kisss and I hope Aomi will be famous!

• 3 weeks later...