Bellazon

Lonneke Engel
Thumbnail

HoneyKiss

I really hope someone will help me to find this Versus ad bigger? :)

U1356036348777851_1.jpg

And also this photoshoot by Paolo Roversi bigger and more informations about it, Lonneke has told me that this shoot was for designer Yin Teok, anybody knows who he is, I can't find him by google search, or maybe I've spelled his name wrong ;)

D1356036425776375_1.jpg

i'm so glad this topic was started! give me a few days since i'm so busy, but i worked with lonneke and ralph lauren in 2000 and i have some pics and video of her from the RALPH launch party. it was pretty funny... she was so cute, but i was mostly chatting up her dad! always get in the parents' court first! hahah.

she's a very impressive girl - top of her class, an avid horseback rider, and extremely polite and nice. at the time she was also shy.

only one drawback (although neo will disagree with me): she's a freakin' gemini. arrgghhh!!!! just like adriana... i'm losing track of the years, but it looks like their b-days are only two days apart!

I would love to see Lonneke pictures and video from Ralph launch party from 2000, was it ever posted here?

• 2 weeks later...