Bellazon

Marloes Horst
Thumbnail

Fialka

Wow, this guy is a gem. :rofl:

Okay, I have to say that this guy does seem to score pretty high on the douche-scale. :D

Hes a well known douche, and been one for a while. Just read some of this. :ninja:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/119637/Meet_Alex_Pettyfer_the_Biggest

But he is hot. :rofl:

Yeah, unfortunately. XD

Okay, I have to say that this guy does seem to score pretty high on the douche-scale. :D

+1

Please don't believe in it. This article is bullshit like all of them! I know Alex from years and I know that he's the most wonderful and lovely boy in the world. All bad articles are not truth and they haven't any proofs in it! Long time ago one of gossip pages published negative article about him (he was a good purpose for wrong rumors), and then all the stupid pages copied it. Alex didn't nothing wrong. I swear! Listen what he says, how good he is for Marloes :) You don't find any facts supporting all the rumors. No one has ever said anything bad about him, the media and people who writes lies are the most stupid.. not Alex.

"Obviously many people are unable to recognize a joke. When Alex Pettyfer winked while talking about his tattoo, he didn't want the interviewer to write that down in the article. It was supposed to indicate that he was joking about the tottoo story. The tattoo is “above the crotch”, but as correctly reported by “Vman”, it is on the lower waist. But it doesn't say “Thank you”, it is his own name in Japanese Kanji Signs. And, by the way, around 80 % of all articles about Alex Pettyfer are made up founded on lies. There are never named any checkable sources for those ridicules stories. That also applies to those stories that he went psycho on Dianna Agron. Therefore I don't think that Alex Pettyfer is a jerk, the biggest a**holes are the people that invent and distribute all those lies."

"C'mon now.  BIGGEST jerk?  You are topping a long illustrious list with this unknown?  What about Mel Gibson?  Christian Bale?  The King, Charlie Sheen?  What about non-actor "celebs" such as John Mayer and Donald Trump. What about the entire cast of Hollywood-fringe-dwelling-overtanned-undertalented jerks known as Jersey Shore?  They have worked too long and too hard at their douchbag behavior to be thrown over for some young, unknown upstart.  He hasn't paid his dues yet.  He has yet to jump on a soafa on the Oprah show or create his own webcast filled with incoherent substance fueled wacked-out rants.  Has he been arrested for drunk driving and/or drunken public debauchery and had his mug-shot on the internet?  Has he joked about a mass human tragedy via twitter? Has he interrupted a young, sweet country western teen singer's award acceptance on the greatest night of her life to verbally slap her in the face and then whine that everyone was picking on him?

To put this guy at the top is a slap in the face to Hollywood jerks everywhere and I for one am offended. "

You know something? I actually have to agree with you :yes:

I was reading a Perez Hilton article bashing Alex but I suspect it's because Alex insulted the people of Los Angeles. But he didnt say anything about it that wasn't true. Los Angeles is the cancer on America. People I know L.A agree with how big of a sewer it is.

Thank you Gosia & Bar Rafaeli <3
Alex is a normal guy who loves his family and friends and Marloes :) All people who met him, tells that he's friendly and modest. Unfortunately people are cruel particularly media.
I think if it will be recur again and again, the matter goes to court .. matter about libel..

Anyway, pics are stunning!

#FF FLASHBACK FRIDAY  :heythere: EXCLUSIVE FOR BZ  :heart: 

VOGUE JAPAN WEDDING S/S 2013 (UHQ #NoText) :flower:

Photographer: Rene Habermacher

Styling: Rena Semba

Hair: Dai Michishita

Make Up: Yuka Washizu

SYkMOILl.jpg 1Fvvoj4l.jpg HrCfqAUl.jpg p16ToBil.jpg VOU63UVl.jpg PvLmlgNl.jpg

the Cover

HitpTDYl.jpg

extracted by me from Digital Edition VJ Wedding