Bellazon

Marloes Horst
Thumbnail

Fialka

Ugh no, I really hope she's not dating that douche Pettyfer, she deserves MUCH better.

KENTON: What makeup items do you always have with you?
Marloes Horst:I always have concealer, mascara, and a Baby Lips with me.

Oh Marloes... this is the answer I would give as well if anyone asked me this question, haha!

Maybelline is one of my favourite brands, Marloes as their spokesperson is another reason to like them, haha!

I'm wondering if that means she'll be replacing Julia Stegner? Somehow Julia never seemed to be much of a fit for the brand :/ same with Freja Beha... or maybe Marloes is replacing Frida Gustavsson? I don't know how long are/were Julia and Frida's contracts. Any info on that?

model990 I thought Frida is with Maybelline for 2 years now? :o Maybe marloes is not replacing anyone but to me it always felt that Maybelline used max. 3 models of 3 different beauty types in one commercial.

Ugh no, I really hope she's not dating that douche Pettyfer, she deserves MUCH better.

important that Marloes is happy  :wub: 

post-5680-0-1446091590-83607_thumb.jpg post-5680-0-1446091590-85429_thumb.jpg post-5680-0-1446091590-88623_thumb.jpg
fan-girl

If she is that's good, but every thing that I read about Alex makes me think he's a douche/idiot. But maybe he's different in private life, who knows.