Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

From Interview September 2010

JAC, 16

HOMETOWN: I come from a small city called Puszczykowo near Poznan City in Wielkopolska province - in Poland, of course.

HOW LONG SHE'S BEEN MODELING: I modeled as a 13-year-old girl, so three years. but I did my first season a year and a half ago, so that would be the real beginning.

WHAT SHE THINKS ABOUT WHEN SHE'S WALKING DOWN THE RUNWAY: When I started, I couldn't think because I was just concentrating on my moves. Now that I have some runway experience, I'm able to end my thoughts from backstage and think about my facial expression, the music. I can even have a look on spectators. Ha-ha!

[interviewmagazine.com]

Gorgeus for Chanel. I agree about the photoshop, but indeed amazing. Also, I'm rather partial to the red lipstick, personally. :hehe::wub:

And I love her at Fashion's Night Out. So beautiful. The second streetstyle pic is amazing and I love her with Frida. :heart:

At least, I think that's who that is under all that make up. :laugh:

Thanks, Olga! :wave:

So beautiful at Richard Chai. :wub:

And she's amazing for Versace- the perfect Versace girl. :heart:

I like how they photoshopped her cheeks, so they don't look way too thin like they've been in a couple editorials. I'm particularly fond of the black and white shots. She looks breathtaking and her face is lovely. :wub2:

Thanks! :wave: