Bellazon

What's your poster rank?

ninanina19

It obviously shows nothing, in most of the cases it just shows how spammy you are :rofl: . If you have like thousands of posts and you just join yesterday im sure 999 of them are spams and the 1st one is : "Hi im new". Your join date shows it all. If you have fun with posting thats fine, me too, but at least try to make it part of the conversation, dont just drop in from the sky and post crappy stuffs that has nothing to do with it like "yeah, right", "i do too" , "oh hahaha.." over and over again :| I've seen 2 people were rating their avatars one after another for 2 PAGES, they were like 9, 10, 9, 10, 9, 10 ... i was like... :shock: the hell is that ??!! Its such a cool thread and look what they have done to it :( . Thats just my opinion, im one of the craziest member here so if you dont like it, dont buy it... :blah:

Andrea has the highest postcount but she joined like on the 1st day bellazon created (that period whatever). I've read a lot of her posts and none of them is useless :flower:. Eddy, on the other hand is a very funny poster, well i have alot of fave posters here, Pinky, Mbinebri, Matthi, Ack.... :D

It obviously shows nothing, in most of the cases it just shows how spammy you are :rofl: . If you have like thousands of posts and you just join yesterday im sure 999 of them are spams and the 1st one is : "Hi im new". Your join date shows it all. If you have fun with posting thats fine, me too, but at least try to make it part of the conversation, dont just drop in from the sky and post crappy stuffs that has nothing to do with it like "yeah, right", "i do too" , "oh hahaha.." over and over again :| I've seen 2 people were rating their avatar one after another for 2 PAGES, they were like 9, 10, 9, 10, 9, 10 ... i was like... the hell is that ??!! Its such a cool thread and look what they have done to it :( . Thats just my opinion, im one of the craziest member here so if you dont like it, dont buy it... :blah:

Andrea has the highest postcount but she joined like on the 1st day bellazon created (that period whatever). I've read a lot of her posts and none of them is useless :flower:. Eddy, on the other hand is a very funny poster, well i have alot of fave posters here, Pinky, Mbinebri, Matthi, Ack.... :D

(Y)

... i mean... yeah, right! ... :ninja:

... :ninja:

It obviously shows nothing, in most of the cases it just shows how spammy you are :rofl: . If you have like thousands of posts and you just join yesterday im sure 999 of them are spams and the 1st one is : "Hi im new". Your join date shows it all. If you have fun with posting thats fine, me too, but at least try to make it part of the conversation, dont just drop in from the sky and post crappy stuffs that has nothing to do with it like "yeah, right", "i do too" , "oh hahaha.." over and over again :| I've seen 2 people were rating their avatar one after another for 2 PAGES, they were like 9, 10, 9, 10, 9, 10 ... i was like... the hell is that ??!! Its such a cool thread and look what they have done to it :( . Thats just my opinion, im one of the craziest member here so if you dont like it, dont buy it... :blah:

:rofl: I've seen people rating their own avatars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: