Bellazon

Models who DON'T smoke

Nemeside

Tanya is 16 cause she was born in 1991.

Man i feel soo old :(

Maybe Selita Ebanks doesnt smoke but who cares :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You're the best! :heart: :laugh: :laugh:

:shifty: :laugh:

THE hot spot at Monday's Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards at the New York Public Library was not inside at the dinner, but outside on the steps with the smokers. Calvin Klein designer Francisco Costa, Michael Kors, Zac Posen, Reed Krakoff and his wife, Delphine, were joined by Natalie Portman, Theodora and Alexandra Richards and oodles of editors and models. "It's very swanky out here," said Marc Jacobs as he surveyed the scene. Model Karolina Kurkova, however, paid the price. The leggy blonde, wearing cream-colored Azzedine Alaia, was later spotted in the ladies' room cleaning pigeon droppings off her dress. Another smoker, Sarah Jessica Parker, stymied the fashionistas...

How on earth that means KK smokes ? :blink:

Alexandra Tomlinson has never smoked! this is the spring benetton campaign!

which one is Alexandra?

Hi! She is the one on the left! This is a billboard in Paris on the Champs Elysees!

thanks, i 've noticed taht ad before but didn't know models, she is interesting...

i think both Alanas smoke, they look like smokers...

Oh thank you. -.- I don't go and say "Hey, Julia looks like a crack pug."

And hey - you haven't seen as many pics of them as I did. Do you have a pic that shows them smoking? No? How comes that I'm not surprised.

i think both Alanas smoke, they look like smokers...

Oh thank you. -.- I don't go and say "Hey, Julia looks like a crack pug."

And hey - you haven't seen as many pics of them as I did. Do you have a pic that shows them smoking? No? How comes that I'm not surprised.

:rofl: crack pug (Y)

u said, erm not exactly crack pug but something similar meaning

so smoking for you is the same as crack pug? good attitude, yeah it is really not bing bang nothing srious, people actually die from smoking and not just old cowboys

Hey, I didn't say anything about the fact that smoking is bad. I really dislike smoking.

But "they look like smokers" like they are since they are your fav models might be the most stupid thing I ever heard of you :no: And you have no proof that they are.