Bellazon

Miss Universe 2007

Nouve

A ROBBERY. :mad:

Miss Brazil was way prettier than Miss Japan. :angry:

Venezuela should get the 2nd place and Miss Brazil should've been crowned. :anger:

Let's be honest here. The only reason you are saying this is b/c u r Brazilian. Even if Miss Brazil was fugly (not saying she is), you would still think she should win b/c of your national pride.

Let's be honest here. The only reason you are saying this is b/c u r Brazilian. Even if Miss Brazil was fugly (not saying she is), you would still think she should win b/c of your national pride.

I knew someone was going to say that.

If she was ugly I would recognize that, but she was absolutely gorgeous.

Just like Miss Venezuela, they were prettier than Miss Japan.

Even the Mexicans said so.

The next miss universe will be in Japan,

how convenient.

in my personal opinion i think her nose is very caucasian and maybe its just her eye makeup but her eyes look round instead of almond shaped

I heard in Korea having work done on your eyes is pretty common. However, there are a lot of Asians who naturally have larger eyes.

does anyone have a picture of miss korea?

thanks a lot mickiala! does anyone else think that her features are more western than east asian?

Read that she had lots done to her pretty face on a Thai site. Proof with her before pictures,I'll post it when I find it again.

I knew someone was going to say that.

If she was ugly I would recognize that, but she was absolutely gorgeous.

Just like Miss Venezuela, they were prettier than Miss Japan.

Even the Mexicans said so.

The next miss universe will be in Japan,

how convenient.

Yes, looks is a huge chuck but another factor is how well each candidate was able to answer the judge's question.

Conspiracy??? Perhaps. But it is entertainment---I know I was entertained :p

I knew someone would eventually bring up the point that there were 2 Asian judges. The same point has been made before about how in past pageants all these Latin women won b/c the majority of the judges were Latinos.

And perhaps the sponsors did have something to do with it. Who knows. We live in a capitalistic society.

Again, it is entertainment. Furthermore, it has something to do w/ Trump---you know it shady...hahaha...

IDK, I feel there is a sense of a subtle & subconscious racial thing going on here (or it is heading that way) b/c a Latin woman didn't get the crown. I know people will refute b/c no one wants to believe or admit that my point is valid.

does anyone have a picture of miss korea?

thanks a lot mickiala! does anyone else think that her features are more western than east asian?

Read that she had lots done to her pretty face on a Thai site. Proof with her before pictures,I'll post it when I find it again.

hurry up and post!!!! :hehe: im eager to see.

Seriously, if so many of you feel Miss Japan did not deserve the crown and one of the other candidates did, just set up a petition or something and send it to the Trump organization (Y) It is obvious this is a passionate subject for many of you :yes:

That's a good idea.