Bellazon

Ines Kummernuss Lunardi
Thumbnail

1 hour ago, Dayrell said:

Please, if something is wrong, tell me.  I have been researching and collecting covers for many years, almost two decades, and a few years ago I didn't have the network of contacts that I have today with Bellazon and other solo friends, who help me identify the models. Sometimes I make mistakes and I'm always open to correcting them.

The only cover that is not Ines is this one  (Dimple on the chin ..arch of the eyebrows...) but you gave us a cascade of beautiful covers. image.gif.0f58df9b3d07ca5a324e88c214761ca9.gif

InesLunardi-Elle-Frana-4.jpg.81e44509144096cc6fd1baeb972dbf2a.jpg

43 minutes ago, parisienne said:

The only cover that is not Ines is this one  (Dimple on the chin ..arch of the eyebrows...) but you gave us a cascade of beautiful covers. image.gif.0f58df9b3d07ca5a324e88c214761ca9.gif

InesLunardi-Elle-Frana-4.jpg.81e44509144096cc6fd1baeb972dbf2a.jpg

Thanks my dear. I have another covers of this girl, I don´t know who is she

2 hours ago, Ingmari said:

I think this is not Ines, but Susanne Schoenbrunn

I had some doubts but I couldn't decide. Maybe there had been an id some time ago. Thank you, dear, also for your covers of Ines.  image.gif.839100be949d0fcbbce7dee96874392b.gif

25 minutes ago, parisienne said:

I had some doubts but I couldn't decide. Maybe there had been an id some time ago. Thank you, dear, also for your covers of Ines.  image.gif.839100be949d0fcbbce7dee96874392b.gif

My pleasure indeed :flower:

22 minutes ago, Ingmari said:

Some more. She was extremely popular on Italian magazines

Wonderful.Great covers from a great fashion past.Yes, a lot of work in Italy but she has done notable eds work around the world.A case of close relationship, from every point of view, between photographer and model.

• 4 weeks later...