Bellazon

Irina Kulikova
Thumbnail

No actually I thought her English was pretty good.. You heard her throughout the whole interview.

But just the way she said it with no enthusiasm, just like it's a normal thing you know.. Which it is for her, but far away from what regular people consider "normal" I mean she is at the top of the top in the industry and she was pretty much and overnight success and still has that career front of her for many years... If that would happen to me I would just be extremely grateful and consider myself so lucky and appreciate it very much and take avantage of it. And I mean she's 16..A young girl from Russia to hit it so big at such a young age.. she doesn't have to worry about her future at least financially and she's already so popular in the industry and I mean all that applys for all succesful models out there cause most people can't even dream about all that.

Yeah, I also think that her English is very good, without any hard Russian accent ;) I wonder for how long time she's been learning this language.

I don't think she said that with NO enthusiasm at all, of course she wasn't like "oh my God, I can't believe I'm here" or sth like that. Maybe modelling never been her dream or maybe she never considered being a model. And you Betty-fashion is your passion, and I see, you would like to model if you were just a bit taller. Maybe Irina is like down to Earth. I don't mean Betty that you aren't, I just mean, maybe when Irina was proposed to start, her parents just told her "ok, if you want to try, then it's ok, but remember that it would be just an episode in your life and you still have to learn in school". And I think it's even more cool, that she is #15 model at models.com, and still has a life of a normal girl. Maybe Irina appreciated it all, but just doesn't show it. And I don't think that money are the most important for her.... I mean.... if she would come from totally poor family, she probably would left school.

The thing is that behati told here her name is dasha but she also told she didnt see irina in school some day but she probably was in school.Im a good REAL friend of irina so i can say that this dasha girl is in one groupe in school with irina so dasha for sure knows was irina in school or not.

So behati is not dasha.actually i know dasha very well too.she will never post irinas private photos here.and irina would not be happy at all if she will see her PRIVATE photos on this forum. :wave:

So I have a question.....

Behati (Dasha) posted here some pics, and told us where she's on them. So do you suggest that Behati told us "it's me on this and this pic", but in fact, she isn't on any of them?

No actually I thought her English was pretty good.. You heard her throughout the whole interview.

But just the way she said it with no enthusiasm, just like it's a normal thing you know.. Which it is for her, but far away from what regular people consider "normal" I mean she is at the top of the top in the industry and she was pretty much and overnight success and still has that career front of her for many years... If that would happen to me I would just be extremely grateful and consider myself so lucky and appreciate it very much and take avantage of it. And I mean she's 16..A young girl from Russia to hit it so big at such a young age.. she doesn't have to worry about her future at least financially and she's already so popular in the industry and I mean all that applys for all succesful models out there cause most people can't even dream about all that.

Yeah, I also think that her English is very good, without any hard Russian accent ;) I wonder for how long time she's been learning this language.

I don't think she said that with NO enthusiasm at all, of course she wasn't like "oh my God, I can't believe I'm here" or sth like that. Maybe modelling never been her dream or maybe she never considered being a model. And you Betty-fashion is your passion, and I see, you would like to model if you were just a bit taller. Maybe Irina is like down to Earth. I don't mean Betty that you aren't, I just mean, maybe when Irina was proposed to start, her parents just told her "ok, if you want to try, then it's ok, but remember that it would be just an episode in your life and you still have to learn in school". And I think it's even more cool, that she is #15 model at models.com, and still has a life of a normal girl. Maybe Irina appreciated it all, but just doesn't show it. And I don't think that money are the most important for her.... I mean.... if she would come from totally poor family, she probably would left school.

I just expressed my opinion, and again this isn't just some local modelling we are talking about this is as good as it gets I mean the best designers and fashion magazines in the world; haute couture ?The doors that it opens and apportunitys that gives her and the comfortable life of it that she can make, I think she's just too young to undersand how fortunate she is.

Again like I said, only 5% of all models around the world make it big.

And I'm hoping very much that she is still regularly doing school, I wouldn't go off doing anything without finishing high school, that's the absolute minimum, a lot of models don't get to university or college, but some do.

And I am speakign about money as security not to be loaded of money, do you know why is it important? Do you know how much she can do with these money ? She can provide for her family that's what, with the money she makes she can help them a lot, life in Russia is not that easy with an average income and I'm sure she supports her family, that's exacly what I would be doing.