Bellazon

How do you feel about SI 2005 magazine

ssj_trunks7

If you haven't read my comments in the other SI section, I will summarize what I said:  Worst issue ever.  The choice of ugly... models, ahem, is all due to Marisa Miller.   GO AWAY MARISA MILLER! :mad:

all due to MM? :huh:

explain..

Well Gocho, indirectly. It seems that most of the models chosen for this year have that athletic (corpulent) build and have that (butt ugly) girl next door face, in response to the popularity of Marisa Miller. So actually, I should blame the 30,000 people that visit Marisa's bellazon thread (Or maybe the california model scout who was wearing beer goggles one afernoon four years ago).

If you haven't read my comments in the other SI section, I will summarize what I said:  Worst issue ever.  The choice of ugly... models, ahem, is all due to Marisa Miller. GO AWAY MARISA MILLER! :mad:

explain..

Well Gocho, indirectly. It seems that most of the models chosen for this year have that athletic (corpulent) build and have that (butt ugly) girl next door face, in response to the popularity of Marisa Miller. So actually, I should blame the 30,000 people that visit Marisa's bellazon thread (Or maybe the california model scout who was wearing beer goggles one afernoon four years ago).

Yeah, there are a lot of girls i could easily see walking in the street, Very ''normal'' girls in the issue. And in SI should be featured amazing girls that guys only dream of.

But MM to me is amazing.

I am not buying it cause I was dissappointed in the pics on their website :( I like Veronika Varekova, Petra and Ana BB But I wish they'd had more of my favs in there. Marisa I semi like but her stomach is starting to look very abnormal like too much working out :(

I wish they'd had Josie and Isabeli since they've had them in the past. Also my dream would have been Adriana or Alessandra. Hell even Karolina Kurkova looks great in swimsuits. They missed the mark this yr :( Last yr was better.

Guest quasicartes
If you haven't read my comments in the other SI section, I will summarize what I said:  Worst issue ever.  The choice of ugly... models, ahem, is all due to Marisa Miller. GO AWAY MARISA MILLER! :mad:

explain..

This is all very confusing, so who should we vote off the island? MM or GB? :ninja: