Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Claudia shot a S/S campaign with Steven Klein :woot:

Just leaving #nyc after shooting a top secret s/s campaign with #stevenklein #ootd wearing dress by #claudiaschiffer for #tsecashmere sunglasses #claudiaschifferbyrodenstock bag by #coach boots by #isabelmarant suitcase by #louisvuitton

b2iuym71.jpg

hope its a huge campaign, dying to see Claudia comeback 

Hi great!!! :Angel: Yess!! I read this also at her instagram account this morning. Wow what might this be, A Steven Klein SS 2016 campaign. What campaigns is he shooting? I know Alexander Wang and Balenciaga for example

and? But I cannot imagine that Claudia would shoot for Wang or Balenciaga. I can't wait to get more details. :woot:

I could imagine this is a major campaign. Because she travelled to NY! and it was not shot in London. I hope it is an outside campaign where at NYC places....

Steven Klein also shot in past campaigns for Dolce & Gabanna and Dior..

That would be indeed great to see both Anna and Claudia together for a campaign. I hope this will come true! Let us wait for some hints on it. I wonder that Anna did not tell anything about a shooting the last days on her instagram? But when it is so top secret. Yes that makes reason.

• 2 weeks later...