Bellazon

Form Sante - Turkey

Dayrell

On 4/30/2016 at 5:59 PM, nightowl said:

Marike Wessels, maybe, instead of Marina THeiss

very possible but she would have to been working in London prior to 2012 which I am not sure if she did or not. Most South African models are sent to England very early on in their career. It looks like her to so I am not ruling it out. I went with Marina because it looks like it was from one of the editorial pictures from Zest that I found of her.

There are models that I see here that look like a model that I might know also look like another model. I find with commercial models they always have a double. There are models who look so much alike that its getting hard to differentiate them especially with photoshop and plastic surgery. One of the only ways to tell them apart is by a clients geographical location. 

I am trying to use the wayback machine and see if certain models used to work in London. I am also looking for Zest editorials that I do have posted to find the images. Sometimes not all the images are used in an editorial. Maybe I can find which shot they originated from. The problem is Zest no longer exists. It's also possible that some of these images are syndicated from another magazine which is owned by the same people who own the rights to Zest's images. I wish when people download these magazines that they uploaded all the editorials not just the ones of the celebrities. I know I do that but with so many magazine's disappearing, print editorials are non existent. All that will be left is runway shots, ad campaigns, and catalog work. :sad: 

Tulin Sahin 

FS12.jpg  FS11.jpg 

I just figured it out. So I went to Famous Fix and found more covers. They also use images from German's Fit for Fun.

A lot of these are photographed by Gavin O'Neil and Dirk Schmidt which they both like to use the same models. If you search through his images, you might find more of these models.

Armanda Barten various years 2008-2011

0pnm6e06uz8au686.jpg_skj2io4l.jpg1uqrb5rctdqjbrr1.jpg_skj2io4l.jpgtzle0swtvtditilv.jpg_skj2io4l.jpg

244308_10151177392629547_1222424118_o.jpg die-beste-laufformel,39294_m_n.jpg

jr7gqilwdw.jpg9nyivg9h7sv9.jpgitrrofheyhn.jpgur7uo5bhdpxj.jpgkfqs363jx1c.jpgfsy2qu67fj9e.jpg

Autumn Armstrong shot in 2004 in Australia.

5tcctwp4u3pcwt4t.jpg_skj2io4l.jpg180683_10150100841834547_4975729_n.jpg_oh_21895d.jpg

Johanna Kehlbeck shot in German circa 2004

tel8goygmqgmogge.jpg_skj2io4l.jpg johannak7_260407_mediumdiva.jpg

Beatrice Maestrini 

fyr0teluglhbt0lf.jpg_skj2io4l.jpg

to my knowledge Armanda is the only one with a Turkish agency. There are some well known Turkish women who have graced the cover

which you can find here

http://www.famousfix.com/topic/formsante

if you have an account here you might want to edit them. :smile: