Bellazon

Swimwear Model

johnmarco

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Mercedes Benz week is in Miami.

And in fact, this image has this caption at one site:

A model walks the runway at the White Sands Australia show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013 at The Raleigh on July 22, 2012 in Miami Beach, Florida

So (and again, correct me if I'm wrong), I think rather we're looking for a model with a Miami agency in 2012.

Not really a find, I should have known her immediately, had I taken the trouble to examine the image you posted! She's been with Maggie Inc (Boston) for a long time -- perhaps that's her mother agency, I don't know. When I wondered if she had changed agencies, I just meant in Miami.

I was a bit surprised to find she had no thread here, so I started one with some of the stuff I had in my "archives":

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/58615-jade-perkins/

That's a bit of a sampler, if anyone's interested in more send me a PM.

I didn't include your Miami Swim Week pics, johnmarco, so feel free to add those in the new thread.

cheers

Mercedes Benz fashion week isn't just Miami. They sponsor events all around the world. When I google reverse image searched it, it went back to Australian fashion week thus the Australian agencies. Australia' has numerous shows which are posted at fashionspot. If this was from Australia, you should have looked through those shows because that model might be identified from another show. If it was Miami or la, you have to check there. The problem with this forum, is you only care about Miami fashion week. Miami fashion week is small time and doesn't use top models. When you are trying to ID one, You are basically looking for a catalog model if this is Miami. You also have to hope she still has an agency there too.

This is general info on Mercedes fashion weeks for future ID purposes.

Yes, you're right somewhat. The MBFW shows that are held outside the US have the country name attached at the end. MBFWA is Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia.

However, this show happened in Miami for an Australian company. 

But we found her name. That's what matters. Thanks for the help. Always appreciated.

Yes, you're right somewhat. The MBFW shows that are held outside the US have the country name attached at the end. MBFWA is Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia.

However, this show happened in Miami for an Australian company. 

But we found her name. That's what matters. Thanks for the help. Always appreciated.

No I am right, not just somewhat. Mercedes doesn't just do Miami. I know that this show was now held and Florida AND that the model was identified. My point is that Mercedes Benz sponsors more than Miami Swim Week thus... the for future ID purposes. Otherwise, people make assumption which makes find a model that much harder.