• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Paula is Model of The Week on Models.com :clap: 

Name:
Paula Schinschel

Agency:
MODELWERK (Hamburg)
Also with:
Women Management (New York) / Women Management Paris (Paris) / Women Milan (Milan) /Premier Model Management (London) / Uno Models (Barcelona) / Photogenics LA (Los Angeles) / Stockholmsgruppen (Stockholm) / Le Management (Copenhagen)

Height:
5’9″

Instagram:
@paulaschinschel – Follow me ;-)

Place of Origin:
Muelheim nearby Dusseldorf, Germany

Ethnic Origin:
I’m an original Bavarian girl, I was born in Munich. *Cheers*

Birthsign:
I’m totally Aries! All the way.

How discovered:
It’s a bit like this joke: Who is your Agency? Instagram? (laughing) As some friends of mine told me Modelwerk was looking for new faces on Instagram, so I sent some pictures to them and here I am today :)

Favorite things:
I have to admit, I love to hang and chill in my bed, with my smartphone. But also being with friends is something that makes me super happy. Horses and horseback riding is something I could not live without.

What are you listening to at the moment?
One of my favorite songs is `Me, Myself & I´ from G-Eazy. I also love Cro, I was so lucky to see him live in Dusseldorf last year.

Favorite movie, tv show:
It’s absolutely Gossip Girl. Life is a party!

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:
I love many designers. My style is more casual and comfortable for every day, and therefore my must-always-be-with-me product is my day facial cream :)

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
I would be going to school, and enjoying student life. Instead of working in Milan, I would be babysitting in my hometown, nothing over sweet babies.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
There is this little cute and funny redhead clown. This scares me absolutely. If you know Stephen King’s “IT” then you know what I mean. I love Polaroid cameras! That’s the real #insta. You take a shot and have it in your hands the next day.

Favorite modeling experience so far?
I think my favorite experience was the shooting with Gucci for pre-fall 2016 in Milan. From the location over to the clothes and the team, everything was just amazing.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
I would miss to chill during summer nights by the River Ruhr, that’s flowing right through my home town. I’ve grown up next to this river, so it’s a bit like a nostalgic place for me.

Which brand would you really love to model for?
Being an Angel! One of my big dreams is to walk the Victoria’s Secret Show. I also would like to have a shooting with Peter Lindbergh. I hope this dream comes true someday ;-)

Place you would love to visit:
Different cultures are fascinating. A road trip though USA or a visit to Tokyo are on my wish list. Also seeing freezing Iceland would be cool, I mean really cool. So let’s see the world.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
My two pets! I love my dog Trixi and my horse Lionheart.

MOTW_PaulaSchinschel_Modelwerk_web-1600_01-1600x1085.jpg MOTW_PaulaSchinschel_Modelwerk2_web-1600_02-1600x1085.jpg MOTW_PaulaSchinschel_Modelwerk3_web-1600_03-1600x1085.jpg MOTW_PaulaSchinschel_Modelwerk4_web-1600_04-1600x1085.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...