Bellazon

Axelle Despiegelaere - World Cup to L'Oreal

Steve_A

After being spotted in the crowd a world cup game Axelle went viral across the internet and now has landed a spot on a series of beauty tutorials by L'Oreal 

She's a real beauty  :wub2:

post-42358-0-1446184095-72662_thumb.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/belgium-fan-axelle-despiegelaere-lands-loreal-campaign-after-world-cup-viral-photo-9596642.html 

Gorgeous. But she's getting plenty of unwanted attention right now.

http://guyism.com/sports/axelle-despiegelaere-fired-loreal-facebook.html

Oh no :-( What a silly comment to make... that's just career suicide... "ready to hunt americans" - biggest nation in the world and where she'd undoubtedly want to break in to and she goes and offends them.

She has a lot to learn.... but a gorgeous girl none the less :)

Hope she bounces back... 

She lost her contract with them ... :doofywave: :rofl:   Might not want to piss where you eat.

Agreed - What an idiot for posting potentially damaging photos or controversial photos of facebook...

even so... she is luuurvly!!! slightly too young for me unfortunately atm

I took no offense to her comment as far as soccer is concerned. Belgium recently beat the US to advance, she was just showing pride for her country. She should used a better phrase than "hunted down", that is where her mistake was since L'Oreal is against using animals in their products. 

For the record, both India and China have much more people than the US. Over 800 million more each!  :) 

I wouldn't mind splitting a couple drinks with her.  (Y)

15 minutes of fame- she had them :)

And I certainly don't think she is that pretty to deserve a contract with Loreal, the most should be an Avon cosmetics representative.

Yeah she had them and L'Oreal jumped in them as well to be fair. The biggest winner here were them; they had their name banded around during the World Cup and then showed how upstanding they were by standing by their beliefs. Axelle, if you need a shoulder to cry on; I'm right here

:wave:

Well, I am not offended by her comment either, it's not the comment that's disturbing but the fact that she was offered a contract with a huge cosmetics company after being spotted at a football match. This reminds of me of how Pamela Anderson became famous, only Playboy and Loreal are two different things. 

• 1 month later...

Moral: every silly thing you put on the internet will be used against you in the future. So, think before you post something on social networks. She is a beautiful girl, and she would have had lots of succes with L'Oreal, that's a shame.

Moral: every silly thing you put on the internet will be used against you in the future. So, think before you post something on social networks. She is a beautiful girl, and she would have had lots of succes with L'Oreal, that's a shame.

I totally agree... that is why I have recently deleted facebook and twitter and now only used LinkedIn and Instagram and on Instagram I'm careful about photos.

Social media can actually ruin lives, and for such a beautiful modelling prospect like this girl; unfortunately she's paid a harsh reality; that when people are jealous, envious and out to get you; you feel the full wack of their wrath.