Vika Bronova
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-1004-0-1446081949-63977_thumb.png post-1004-0-1446081949-79939_thumb.png post-1004-0-1446081950-21046_thumb.png post-1004-0-1446081950-6066_thumb.png post-1004-0-1446081952-16046_thumb.png post-1004-0-1446081953-58805_thumb.png

Name:
Vika Bronova

Agency:
Traffic Models (Barcelona)

Height:
178cm (5’10”)

Place of Origin:
Leopolis, Ukraine

Ethnic Origin:
Ukrainian

Birthsign:
Taurus

How discovered:
All my friends recommended me to do modelling and one year ago I tried it with Traffic agency, sending my pictures, and voila, they are my second family now.

Favorite things:
Some of my favorite things are spending the time with my family (this is my huge wish right now), my friends and boyfriend, who always support me. I like reading, seeing movies, going to the beach, travelling, sending presents…to be on vacation and have fun.

Favorite music, band:
I like so many types of music (electronic, hip-hop, rap, soul, rock&roll, rock …also flamenco); the important thing is that the song must be special.

Favorite movie, tv show:
I am definitely a freak for movies and some of my fav are Green Mile, Forrest Gump, 1+1, The Godfather, Hachi: A Dogs Tale, Gone Girl, The Butterfly Effect, The Hunger Games and so many others

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:
My favorite designers are Chanel, Elie Saab, Givenchy and others. I like to use Miss Dior fragrance.  I also use a hydra cream and now I’ve started using it by Dior and it is good.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
I would keep studying and do the career in journalism.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
Not sure

Favorite modeling experience so far?
All the experience are good for me. Revlon hair campaign was fun.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
The nature is so beautiful, the architecture of my city, of the capital is a must to be seen and is impossible not to miss that.

Which brand would you really love to model for?
I would love to work with Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana. And also I admire the work of Peter Lindbergh.

Place you would love to visit:
I’d love to visit America, Asia because it is new for me and I want to discover whole world, if I can.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
I’m so obsessed with cooking, I really love it and I do it well, haha.

• 2 months later...