Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

yes I also think! But I dont understand that the second cover which each reigning Gntm had,

is still missing...? mostly they had their second one half year after winning the cycle.

And why now Lena and not Luisa who is the reigning Gntm??

Was she planned to do and something happend? in the preview of may I see no hint to

Luisa. There is shown another model in edit.but possible she is inside. But I dont want to

hope.

I found a small and recent Styleranking interview with Luisa. Luisa saies she was in New York last week and that it had paid of. she hopes to be there more frequently in the future. She also saies she is getting alot of inquirys and is very busy in germany, but admits that she has to start from the bottom internationally because she is not famous there.

http://www.stylerank...-fus-fassen8523

These are really nice and good pictures! Thanks Mike for finding. Sad that all those publications are hold back from Luisa at her FB from herself. "Undercovermodel"...But nice to see the result! Something new indeed. Again no information about her work. Can anybody save these pictures to post here. I cannot save? Thanks Sheila :flower:

I am very astonished how good she models/ acts here for Leffers. Many differnt exp<b></b>ressions. Never seen so many different variations from her. Good shoots at all. Does anybody know the fotographer? Is he mentioned in the magazine?

And guys, it is only Leffers....I don´t want to know how she would do it with a professional fotographer and for a nameful designer...Great and something which can give us some hope.

Good job! Thank you very very much! These pictures and also backstage are all fantastic. :woot::clap::heythere:

And this picture is simply gorgeous, this face and these expression in the eyes, very provocative but also very sexy. Such kind of pictures she had during GNTM cycle backstage Ivari/ Ghandour. This is simply perfect:

Leffers23.jpg

congrats for luisa. i would say these are

These are really nice and good pictures! Thanks Mike for finding. Sad that all those publications are hold back from Luisa at her FB from herself. "Undercovermodel"...But nice to see the result! Something new indeed. Again no information about her work. Can anybody save these pictures to post here. I cannot save? Thanks Sheila :flower:

I am very astonished how good she models/ acts here for Leffers. Many differnt expressions. Never seen so many different variations from her. Good shoots at all. Does anybody know the fotographer? Is he mentioned in the magazine?

And guys, it is only Leffers....I don´t want to know how she would do it with a professional fotographer and for a nameful designer...Great and something which can give us some hope.

Ahm, it should not sound negative...this was not my intention, I know that Leffers is a good job for her and especially for a young model. And the fotographer is professional, we can see this. I would say: If she would one time in future be photographed by top fotographers like Mario Testino, Unwerth, Mert and Markus or Rankin, I would not know the result of this pictures.. :woot:

We are all happy about this job and the great pictures. It is a start for her to get step into business.