Bellazon

Music of 2012

donbot

^Woah. That might actually be my favourite song of the year so far. Had it on repeat for a good two hours now. :chicken:

The Cat's Eyes album ended up being one of my favourites of 2011. I suspect they really only started off as Faris's sideline between Horrors albums, but the project seemed to take on a bit of a life of its own, and there's apparently going to be a follow-up somewhere down the line.

Once again, flashing images abound...

^:ddr:

She was just announced the other day as headlining next year's Laneway festival, which continues to rock my socks year after year. Alt-J will be there too :chicken:

Tame Impala's new album is now streaming here too* --> [link] :Dinah:

*May or may not be region blocked

New song/video from garage/rock/blues duo Deap Vally. Been on the bandwagon for a while now, but I think this may be their best yet. :yes: Play loud!

And from one band who don't seem to encourage good spelling to another. Quite like this one at the moment, from Palma Violets. Also play loud!

The first half of the new Bat For Lashes album is currently streaming, at the same place as the UK-friendly Tame Impala one was. Not sure if it's region-centric, but here's the link...

http://www.guardian....d-man?fb=native

P.S. Sweet new Jack White vid. It's vaguely reminiscent of 'Ride' by The Vines, which I'd count amongst my all-time favourite music videos. :hehe: