Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Vote for Marisa here! It's for Spike TV's "Guys' Choice" awards and she's nominated for the "Fresh and New" category, which is kind of funny since she's been modeling for quite awhile now. :laugh: It'll be an actual awards show, from it seems, so maybe Marisa will make an appearance!

Spike Has Guys on the Prize

By Jon Lafayette

April 30, 2008

Hugh Hefner will be getting a lifetime achievement award during the second annual

Thanks for the pics, ez_c! I can't believe I hadn't caught wind of that event. :confused:

So is there no website with more pictures or video of the MTV Fashionably Loud event?

Not that I've seen, sorry. :(

That competition has Megan Fox beating Monica Bellucci and as such means it sucks monkey balls. :D

:rofl: Well, considering that MB isn't exactly getting much U.S. exposure lately, I think it's a testament to the competition's validity that she's hasn't been eliminated yet. :p

Yeah, her overall style in these pics is one of my favorites for candids I've seen of her! :D

He doesn't smile because he knows Marisa is better off with me. :p

I agree, she does look quite natural and stunning in those pictures :hehe:

Griffin is going to kick your ass when he reads that :rofl: And I demand him to create an artistic video footage when he does!!! (Y)