Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you for your answer - it confirms what I said.

It's interesting to see that natu's (critical) posts have been deleted.

Personnaly, I don't really care about how Natalia Vodianova, or other models, is as a person.

I'm eventually interested in her work as a model.

But seeing this, if I want to know more about her work or her personnality, I will check other sources - it is obvious that this topic is meant to help create an image.

It is just like we dont already have enough judgmental comments (about her personalitylove life, even her charity works) in this topic. Natu‘s posts have been deleted only because she was talking about other model which is off topic to say.

P.s. From what i see, it's more obvious that you intended to create a bad image of Natalia.  :cain: 

That former post above this by me was for you people. Every star is out out to lead the public to the desired conclusion and that includes worship of the star and right down to all their opinions, ect.. The public is never supposed to clue in on this though of course. In other words, every star including her is in on it. Those who won't dare think for themselves and reason and step out of the media PR spins, are the suckers. Every time. Good luck.

Ever wonder what it’d be like to walk in a celebrity’s shoes? Well, now you can. Literally. A host of celebrities have donated a pair of shoes for the Small Steps Project to raise for children and communities living on rubbish dumps around the world,

Sienna Miller, Helena Christensen, Colin Firth and Natalia Vodianova have dug through their walk-in wardrobes and plucked a glamorous pair of shoes just for you to snap up and treasure forever.

http://twentysixstyle.com/2014/10/30/celebrities-donate-their-shoes-for-charity/

post-77649-0-67248600-1414719844_thumb.j

Dear Natu if your beauty makes you reach your purpose,wouldn't you use it?

She admitt herself,that the still modelling and for earn money and for achieving her purpose.

The fashion system gives a lot on that matter,and to be sincere she's aware of what is doing,is not artificial.And has done a hell of good things!

Then you might don't like her but admit she is great on her purposes!!

Having an autistic parent is not easy,not at all,I admire what have done and what has create

Ciao!

with my Mom (по-русски ниже) in Central Park. this is her first time in NY as well as US in general. she came to support me tonight at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards. (Natasupernova Facebook)

post-77649-0-72391800-1415678837_thumb.j