Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you Ariti for your pictures!

I think Natalia needs to rest more - running a long time, then working, she is too busy!

I long for pictures of Natalia on some playground with her kids, not opening it, mind you, but playing there with them...

She sure looks lovely at G.

I absolutely love all the pics from the semi marathon, she looks so so cute. She is so brave to have been able to run it all, and smile to the photographers at the same time like this. Adorable. And it's great that the Guerlain director (don't even know if he is the director :o I don't remember his name) runs with her, that Guerlain sponsors her ! I am happy she has such a support.

And I loved her outfit for Givenchy ! Such a beautiful yellow coloured skirt with these patterns on it. Reminds me of summer, or mediterranean sea, of mimosa tree, in a classy way.

Me too I am amazed by her ability to attend so many things, tiring things ! It's a long time I think she surely have a secret, something like relaxation or meditation, to be able to do all these stressing things. Maybe she has a magic hourglass like Hermione :p no seriously I also hope she will take some vacation, possibly with her children. I miss seeing her with them.

I absolutely love all the pics from the semi marathon, she looks so so cute. She is so brave to have been able to run it all, and smile to the photographers at the same time like this. Adorable. And it's great that the Guerlain director (don't even know if he is the director :o I don't remember his name) runs with her, that Guerlain sponsors her ! I am happy she has such a support.

And I loved her outfit for Givenchy ! Such a beautiful yellow coloured skirt with these patterns on it. Reminds me of summer, or mediterranean sea, of mimosa tree, in a classy way.

Me too I am amazed by her ability to attend so many things, tiring things ! It's a long time I think she surely have a secret, something like relaxation or meditation, to be able to do all these stressing things. Maybe she has a magic hourglass like Hermione :p no seriously I also hope she will take some vacation, possibly with her children. I miss seeing her with them.

Woo seems like our wishes come true :p

Her children are soooo cute, I am wondering how Lucas will look when a little bit older, as a teenager :p

Neva has grown up so much, I'm almost shocked, she's not a baby anymore but a "little girl", a real little lady, so elegant and beautiful !! Seems like she looks like her mum. Maybe when she was younger she did not look like her that much but I think the ressemblance will come more and more. Myself as a child and my mother as a child were not similar at all but now lots of people say I totally resemble her.

Viktor is so cute....what a cute little boy.

Natalia looks relaxed, natural......good to see her like that. I'm not a big fan of stripes but I like it on her here. It's strange to see photos of an event which happened just this morning. I mean....we follow her life very closely :p

Thank you, thank you, thank you ! What a gorgeous family ! I don't know any other more gorgeous !

Lucas is very handsome, more and more...

Yes Neva is a real little fairy. I bet she will grow up and turn into a stunning beauty.

And Viktor is extremly promising too...

What a deligthful vision!

And Natalia looks so young and simple with her shorts and boots !

Wow, thank you angain !

Does anyone know who's the guy next to her ?

Thank you, thank you, thank you ! What a gorgeous family ! I don't know any other more gorgeous !

Lucas is very handsome, more and more...

Yes Neva is a real little fairy. I bet she will grow up and turn into a stunning beauty.

And Viktor is extremly promising too...

What a deligthful vision!

And Natalia looks so young and simple with her shorts and boots !

Wow, thank you angain !

Does anyone know who's the guy next to her ?