Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

MIRANDA KERR: CERTIFIED HEALTH COACH

" On Monday 1st October it’s my one-year anniversary since graduating from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, where I studied to become a Certified Health Coach. This is something that I am personally very proud of, so I wanted to share this achievement with you! What I respect about the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, is that courses are taught by world-renowned health professionals and the curriculum incorporates a variety of dietary theories, from Atkins to macrobiotics. The Institute is a leader in holistic health education and I really enjoyed studying both traditional nutrition philosophies and the most current health concepts. What was also impressive about the course was that I was able to connect with peers in a supportive and interactive online dialogue. This created a real sense of community as we shared our experiential learnings together.Studying to achieve this qualification was such a rewarding experience, a personal milestone in extending my earlier studies and has helped broaden my education on health and wellness. I am also a qualified Holistic Health Practitioner, so I wanted to share my Certificate from the American Association of Drugless Practitioners with you all. "

Source: koraorganics.com

MK-award22.jpg

Actively studying any topic that gives you interest is commendable, as is completing your course of independent study.

For the sake of clarity to readers outside of the US education system, I'm sure you won't mind a small clarification. The Institute for Integrated Nutrition that Miranda mentioned is not an accredited university nor a college, it is a self-certifying Institute of alternative learning and it's courses are not used towards meeting the traditional degree requirements of standard colleges or universities that train nutritionists.

Miranda's certificates are obviously important to her and one can understand her pride in completing her studies and that her fans want to celebrate with her. It helps to know what you are celebrating, though.

SadieJo of course, it's not a university and Miranda is not a doctor :) but in this case it's all about the diploma - people who don't like her claim that she's lying and she has not completed any courses ( another course was in Australia ). They accuse her that she gives advices and doesn't have the aptitude.

SadieJo of course, it's not a university and Miranda is not a doctor :) but in this case it's all about the diploma - people who don't like her claim that she's lying and she has not completed any courses ( another course was in Australia ). They accuse her that she gives advices and doesn't have the aptitude.