Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

She's working with VS , Free People, Revolve, editorial work and some unknown stuff the last time. Don't know where you get your information from.. She only uses snapchat a lot to share personal things :idk: i'm almost afraid to share her snapchat here...

You guys need to get over it and accept the fact she uses it, be happy she shares so much :) and after all what's wrong with a thousand of selfies of a gorgeous woman :heart:

LOL, elfstone I hope you know I'm playing around. I do find it a turn off when girls use social media too much but she IS working and I will also keep poking fun of Shanina's Snapchat use regardless of what she does :p

And keep sharing Laura sorry that took a sudden wrong turn :laugh: I appreciate ALL your updates :hug:

She's working with VS , Free People, Revolve, editorial work and some unknown stuff the last time. Don't know where you get your information from.. She only uses snapchat a lot to share personal things :idk:i'm almost afraid to share her snapchat here...

You guys need to get over it and accept the fact she uses it, be happy she shares so much :) and after all what's wrong with a thousand of selfies of a gorgeous woman :heart:

Why lol?? No need to be afraid. Its BZ, just a site. Whatever anybody  do or say can hardly be of any consequence :idk:

Personally I think snapchat is all for fun so who cares! Alot of her fans love her posting pics of herself and knowing all about where she's travelling to or what she's doing day to day. Each to their own - cant please them all I guess lol

But Shanina has been busy working and I look forward to seeing it all once released :)

She's working with VS , Free People, Revolve, editorial work and some unknown stuff the last time. Don't know where you get your information from.. She only uses snapchat a lot to share personal things :idk: i'm almost afraid to share her snapchat here...

You're so right, Laura ! :heart: Totaly agree with you :)

And please, don't stop sharing all these beautiful pics. It"s always such a pleasure to come here and discover all the new stuff you brings. Thank you for your work :hug: