Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

In regards to his new instagram account, I bet he'll use it similar to how he uses his twitter. Just to bring attention to the environment and his movies. That's what I think and that's what I'm hoping. :yes: Maybe, just, maybe he'll also post pics from the Revenant set because that would be work related too. :) :yes:

Fash

I don't know if the Leo /Clinton interview was ever put up on You Tube , I don't recall ever seeing it online

Thanks for response Oxford. Good to know! :flower:

Andre3000 says Leo should play him in a biopic lol :heart: Just joking obviously because he even said it would be a comedy and that casting Leo would of course be stupid lol.

http://www.vibe.com/article/andré-3000-says-leonardo-dicaprio-should-play-him-outkast-biopic

Ah this has been a great year for Leo, the Golden Globe, Critics award, he didnt win the Oscar but he was finally nominated again after being shut out so many times... and not only that but he got nominated for 2 Oscars and a BAFTA. His Wolf Film did very well, financially and critically. His Environmental foundation is doing better than ever.. with it raising a hell of alot of money. He participated in many great events. He got 13 million for only 2 days work haha, Clinton Global citizen award, now all this UN messenger of peace stuff! Can't wait to hear whats next for him!

Cute article about Leo joining Instagram

Batten down the hatches, grab your iPhone 6’s, and call your mother because Leonardo DiCaprio just got himself an Instagram. While this certainly is a major, life altering development that will surely bring you joy for years to come, don’t expect to see Leo being your typical Instagrammer. I don’t think we’ll get to witness him taking a selfie, get a glimpse of his lunchtime sushi, or see an upload of a hot, poolside bikini shot any time soon. Although I’m sure he’d get so many likes, DiCapz (is it cool if I call him that?) doesn’t use social media for vain purposes. No, on top of being extremely talented and equally as handsome, he has to go and be a model citizen as well. So there is such a thing as perfection.

DiCaprio visited the U.N. on Tuesday to give a speech on the climate crisis and decided it was the perfect time to join Instagram. As evidence of the professional-type of Instagram he’s sure to uphold, DiCaprio’s first two debut pictures are of the U.N. General Assembly floor and a photo with U.N. Secretary-General, Ban Ki-moon. What should also be noted is the third person in the picture, DiCaprio’s lush beard, that he should certainly enter in to some sort of contest. Body hair aside, I think you see what I’m getting at here… we’re almost guaranteed to never see DiCaprio share a picture of his particularly foamy looking cappuccino. But, even more importantly, he does give you so many opportunities to get behind various charities and movements close to his heart. If you follow DiCaprio on Twitter, you’d know that he pretty much only tweets about his charity and activism, and it’s likely his Instragram account will be a continuation of that, just on a different platform.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/41065-leonardo-dicaprios-instagram-will-be-severely-lacking-in-foamy-cappuccino-pics-photos

Fash

Yes, I agree, and by next week we will be following Leo as he brings a story of amazing human survival to life

It has truly been , not only, a great year for DiCaprio , but a great year for his fans worldwide make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

Ah this has been a great year for Leo, the Golden Globe, Critics award, he didnt win the Oscar but he was finally nominated again after being shut out so many times... and not only that but he got nominated for 2 Oscars and a BAFTA. His Wolf Film did very well, financially and critically. His Environmental foundation is doing better than ever.. with it raising a hell of alot of money. He participated in many great events. He got 13 million for only 2 days work haha, Clinton Global citizen award, now all this UN messenger of peace stuff! Can't wait to hear whats next for him!

Another new Leo instagram pix with former Vice President Al Gore

Also he just posted 2hrs ago a pix of Pres Obama delivering his speech to UN today

leonardodicaprio

3 hours ago

Ran into this #climatechange pioneer at the @unitednations this morning. Thank you Vice President Gore. #Climate2014 #latergram momentforaction.org

post-52324-0-1446087631-54959_thumb.jpg

Fash

Tks for pix and Andre3000 article :)

Magali

Tks for Leo/Climate March pix :)

That article was a great read! :D Thanks Oxford! :flower:

So Lukas is back in the Rockies, I guess Leo will be going back there too soon if he hasn't already left yet. No pics of Leo with his mom and Toni (who i think was in NY) but atleast they got to spend time together in New York. Don't know when we'll next see pics especially since we never saw any pics of Leo the whole time he was in Calgary.

NY Daily New article about Leo & President Obama's speeches today at UN

Leonardo DiCaprio and President Obama tell world leaders that climate change is real and must be addressed now

climate24n-8-web.jpg

President Obama and actor Leonardo DiCaprio provided a one-two punch at the United Nations on Tuesday, imploring more than 100 world leaders to do their part to fight climate change.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-decaprio-world-act-climate-change-article-1.1950209

Fash

Yes, never saw even one pix from Calgary so far , so hope that is not the trend these next six months :cry2:

Just in case we didn't know Leo's suit was an Armani :p

armani

4 hours ago

Leonardo DiCaprio in #GiorgioArmani with Secretary General Ban Ki-moon at the United Nations #Climate2014 Summit where he was honored with the title Messenger of Peace and spoke with world leaders in support of their bold efforts to tackle climate change. "I feel a moral obligation to speak out at this key moment in human history — it is a moment for action" -Leonardo DiCaprio

post-52324-0-1446087632-50379_thumb.jpg