Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

In regards to Leo's ponytail there's a vid of Leo and Robert Deniro up on stage, back in the early 2000's, presenting some award/ maybe honouring Scorsese, where Leo's hair is slicked back in a pony/bun. That was when he was filming Gangs of New York where he had to have his hair long for the movie. I cant find that vid right now though! So just like today I think he had no choice but to wear the pony In a neat fashion because he needs his hair long for Revenant. If not I bet he would have cut his hair a bit for this event. :p

Fash

Yes, if people would just do a little research and find a pix of the real Hugh Glass it would be very obvious why Leo is letting his hair grow longer ( though personally I don't think he will have it shoulder length like Glass) , as well as, as growing the fuller beard :)

post-52324-0-1446087423-68193_thumb.jpg

I remember the NY/9/11 vid you mentioned, I don't have the vid , but do have some stills

post-52324-0-1446087423-71174_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446087423-73134_thumb.jpg

Yes Oxford that's what I was talking about thanks so much!!! :heart: Also we can see Leo's hairline has always looked the same when he slicks has hair back like that, so that's nothing new either. :p

Robin Thicke performed today at Leo's event... another one of his friends. :)

Daily Mail has pix of Leo (under umbrella ) , Toni, and Danny leaving his yacht to go to charity gala

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2703390/Toni-Garrn-looks-mesmerising-clinging-green-lace-gown-arrives-Leonardo-DiCaprio-charity-gala.html

See from the tweet below that a Banksy painting sold for a million at auction , that's great !

The Luxe World

ā€@TheLuxeWorld Amazing night at the @LeoDiCaprio fundraiser in St. Tropez with #bono performing. Bansky art auctioned for 900k euro pic.twitter.com/knnk9GNamD

Fash

Tks for news that Robin Thicke performed at gala :)

I've seen pix of Bono & Jared Leto performing online, but I didn't know Robin was ,also, performing

^ The pic directly above your post is from today as she said it was in St Tropez at the Julius Bar event, plus in her other pics she's in St Tropez.

However, since we posted at the same time I think your referring to the pic above that, which I see now is from DC, I can make out Kerry in the back. Weird that they tagged it as Saint Tropez :idk:

Sounds like was very successful evening, even Madonna called and donated something for auction

chrispitanguy

Literally an unforgettable evening! 500 people, 25 million raised with pieces such as paintings of Andy Warhol, Picasso, one big sculpture @ damienhirst - sold for 4.5 million - dinner with himself, etc., etc.! Were 35 lots! Performance by Bono, who also donated his guitar, Madonna calling in the middle of dinner to donate a workout in itself, something movie!

post-52324-0-1446087431-4847_thumb.jpg