Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

aw is that guy, shaking hand with Irmelin,Billy Zane ???

Yes!!!

The only thing that would make me believe that the promotion of Titanic 3D makes sense, is that they bring together the 3 main actors (Leo, kate and Billy) in a interview alongside with James Cameron to get the details about filming.

I don't think there is something we don't know at this point but it would be very funny listen to them say it in front of others :laugh:

Farty Leo! :rofl:

I can't believe Kim was cover of People. :blink:

Oh Barbie, Since we enter into the 2000's years, nothing makes sense to me anymore... :ermm:

Y2K, Pop-rock music, reality Tv, Justin Bieber and Kim kardashian.

haha, :laugh: True, this people from Reality shows especially don't do nothing at all and turn into celebrities. <_<

Found this quote, thought it was funny. What people had to say about leo on the set of R&J :)

In between takes, Leonardo entertained the cast and crew with his imitations of Michael Jackson and his mimicking each actor's command of their Elizabethan Shakespearean line deliveries. According to costar John Leguizamo, "I'd walk in front of the camera, and Leonardo would do my line all screechy, 'Thou or I must go!' So, the next time I'd become really self-conscious... He'd smoke a cigarette, do some laps, do Michael Jackson, go on set, and there it was," he laughs.

On the set, Claire Danes reported that Leo was quite the clown in between takes: "He did cartwheels and hit people over the head with Twizzlers."

Found this quote, thought it was funny. What people had to say about leo on the set of R&J :)

In between takes, Leonardo entertained the cast and crew with his imitations of Michael Jackson and his mimicking each actor's command of their Elizabethan Shakespearean line deliveries. According to costar John Leguizamo, "I'd walk in front of the camera, and Leonardo would do my line all screechy, 'Thou or I must go!' So, the next time I'd become really self-conscious... He'd smoke a cigarette, do some laps, do Michael Jackson, go on set, and there it was," he laughs.

On the set, Claire Danes reported that Leo was quite the clown in between takes: "He did cartwheels and hit people over the head with Twizzlers."

haha, I think Leo was more playful when he was younger. :laugh: thanks kat.

I think Leo is inviting me to go to his bed in that pic... :whistle::laugh:

But sometimes I forgot I may found you all under the bed.... :laugh:

Well ok,now I'm back to my sanity. Where the hell is Calvin Candie? I'm fed up of this...I want pics! :anger:

Hey Barbie,I've heard about it many times...that Leo was a great entertainer and that he'd do Michael Jackson on the set! :laugh: