Bellazon

Marie Nasemann
Thumbnail

Marchessa

Haven't found a thread about her so here it is :)

MARIE NASEMANN

birthplace: Gauting, Germany

height: 177 cm

bust: 85

waist: 66

hips: 94

hair: brown

eyes: blue/green

dress size: 36/38

shoe size: 39

Marie was in the finale of Germany's Next Top Model 2009 and became 3rd

post-31287-1243095723_thumb.jpg

post-31287-1243095741_thumb.jpg

post-31287-1243095755_thumb.jpg

post-31287-1243095890_thumb.jpg

post-31287-1243095925_thumb.jpg

Marie for Philipp Plein (source: www.philipp-plein.com)

Who will be the one and only PHILIPP PLEIN Barbie® campaign model 2009?

Los Angeles: Every girls dream – for the last 8 candidates of German TV-Show “Germany´s Next Topmodel” it came true – “be the most famous doll in the world – be Barbie®”. The challenge: Designer PHILIPP PLEIN, who in context of 50thanniversary of Barbie® created an exclusive limited PHILIPP PLEIN Barbie® doll edition is looking for the right girl, to be his Barbie® life size model and be part of an exclusive advertising campaign in international issues of VOGUE Magazine. The luxurious mansion of James Goldstein in the Hollywood Hills was the perfect location for the challenge shooting. The girls had to represent the fashion icon Barbie® in different PHILIPP PLEIN looks. The 19 year old Marie convinced Philipp Plein with her model qualities best. She won the exclusive photo shooting for the upcoming PHILIPP PLEIN ad campaign. “Marie really looks like a beautiful doll, she was the perfect Barbie® model for us”, says 31 year old Designer. Also “Germany’s next Topmodel” contestant Marie was stunned: “It is the dream of every model, to be published in a campaign in VOGUE. I feel very honored”.

The exclusive campaign shooting took place in the official Barbie Studios in Malibu. Marie was picked up princess-like in a plain white Rolls-Royce Phantom and there as surprise met her “partner-model” for the shoot, the little PHILIPP PLEIN Barbie® doll. On location 2 stylists already awaited the girls – 1 only doing the styling for Marie to turn her into a real life Barbie® doll and one extra stylist to take care of the little Barbie® doll. In front of a big mirror Marie posed in an exclusive PHILIPP PLEIN evening dress with over 3.000 by hand applicated Swarovski crystals, the reflection of her in the mirror: the PHILIPP PLEIN Barbie® doll.

post-31287-1243096645_thumb.jpg

post-31287-1243096655_thumb.jpg

post-31287-1243096668_thumb.jpg

Thanks for starting a thread for her! She was my favorite for a large part of the season, though I did like Mandy better in the end.

what a gorgeous girl!

i like her better than the girl that won.

im a sucker for redheads and pale brunettes w/ blue eyes :blush:

she doesnt have much high fashion vibe... but i bet she'll kick ass

commercially <ka-Ching> $$

Hey Drea! :kiss:

Glad you like her! But of course I'd already thought so, I know your preferences by now, sis :brows:

• 3 weeks later...