Bellazon

Hana Nitsche
Thumbnail

freefall

May I, errmmmm, ask why you make all those reposts? All those pics had been posted before. :blink:

The Teaser pics, for example, had been posted in better quality just on the previous page, and the Jolie pic has been scanned by me and posted only three days ago.

If you have something new, I shall be happy to see it, or if you just wanna say you like Hana, I shall be pleased to read that. :wave:

But why so many reposts? :|

The fashion show of Ed. Howhannisjan with Hana will be streamed live on the internet: :)

Friday 25th, 8 pm here: http://streaming.mcon-mannheim.de/1/live/208.aspx

Edit: A feature in the current issue of ZEIT MAGAZIN about GNTM with some words about Hana at the end:

http://www.zeit.de/2010/26/Medien-Castings...Topmodel?page=1

There's also a portrait pic of her in the print version which is missing online.

That show was epic! Like 75 minutes with 30 or so models. Didn't expect something like that. :blink: Hana's first and third walk were the best. The second may have been a bit too much Victorias Secret. I recognized some moves of Tyra Banks she seems to have copied... :laugh:

But if I may speak frankly: Peyman doesn't have the level for such a show. Damn! His silly jokes about "balls" and what not... :cain:

Let him host things like "Wahl zur Miss Arsch 2007" (which he really did!), but not an Haute couture show with an audience of 700 in evening gown. <_<

That show was epic! Like 75 minutes with 30 or so models. Didn't expect something like that. :blink: Hana's first and third walk were the best. The second may have been a bit too much Victorias Secret. I recognized some moves of Tyra Banks she seems to have copied... :laugh:

But if I may speak frankly: Peyman doesn't have the level for such a show. Damn! His silly jokes about "balls" and what not... :cain:

yeah you are right, I couldn't hear that. Didn't expect Peyman on such a level... :blink:

Edit: One new Maryan Mehlhorn campaign pic (unfortunately LQ).

post-21205-1277497071_thumb.jpg