Bellazon

I'm Hoping To Find Out The Names Of A Few Models.

GasolineDion

Hello, I hope everyone is well.

I live in Australia and there's a weekly magazine called That's Life! I'm hoping someone might be able to tell me the name of the brunette in the first five images.

I think she's absolutely beguiling. I'd love to see her other work.

There's also a few other magazine cover models that I'd like to know the names of too, if at all possible.

Also, I've included a brunette from the Lucy In The Sky website. I'd very much like to know her name too please.

Thank you very much for looking at this topic.

Beautiful Brunette 001.jpg Beautiful Brunette 002.jpg Beautiful Brunette 003.jpg Beautiful Brunette 004.jpg Beautiful Brunette 005.jpg Beautiful Brunette Model 001.jpg Cute That's Life Model 001.jpg Hot Brunette 001.jpg Hot Brunette Model 001.jpg Lucy In The Sky Model 001.jpg Lucy In The Sky Model 002.jpg Lucy In The Sky Model 003.jpg Lucy In The Sky Model 004.jpg Lucy In The Sky Model 005.jpg Lucy In The Sky Model 006.jpg Lucy In The Sky Model 007.jpg Pretty Blonde 001.jpg That's Life Cover Model 001.jpg That's Life Cover Model 002.jpg That's Life Cover Model 003.jpg That's Life Cover Model 004.jpg

• 3 months later...