Bellazon

Burvogue Feelingirl Lingerie Model ID

HoldecC

• HoldecC changed the title to Burvogue Feelingirl Lingerie Model ID
7 hours ago, maxione said:

Thank you. What a weird mysterious hot model. Couldn't find anything and then now that you give me the name it turns out she has possibly the most model ID requets on Bellazon... yet there's no thread dedicated to her! There should be if people like her so much! Also, apparently her other instagram http://www.instagram.com/modelnana is only viewable in China.

4 hours ago, Xerus said:

@maxioneimage.jpeg.be2dd407a396e6818b5d3126d318aa35.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0cb19e2872bc4ddc3daf7d54b0e67c6b.jpeg

I don't think it's Anastasia, sorry.  

Strangely there's another model for Shein that looks like her named Emma Gromova. But, this model looks more like Anastasia than Emma. It's hard to compare the two images you've posted without factoring in time/age when photo was taken, amount of tanning at the salon ;) and, of course, different hair and make up. I'd say make up alone is one of the biggest confusing factors for ID'ing models. There was a model I was curious about for the longest time only to realize I knew who she was all along without the make up (or with different make up and less of it).

this is anastasia karpova modelnana about ten years ago.

I can't believe you don't recognize her.

it is evident that she has had some aesthetic adjustments to her face and teeth.

despite everything she is still easily recognizable.

the nose and the breast are the same

this is anastasia, not later than 2016:

01.thumb.jpg.9ed4a72be9c950f8a02b567efe8aa963.jpg02.thumb.jpg.c5dc55cff83a05e25aec62fe2c9cc75b.jpg03.thumb.jpg.a1bf7b0d08cd1eb45fcde09a452a5e66.jpg04.thumb.jpg.d6d54d4209ff695f11afefb5a810bfa8.jpg05.thumb.jpg.42ba1c666e7fa1de9e6d207574d9562b.jpg

this is her in 2014 and 2011

2014.thumb.jpg.79d116eaa433d0d808950b482c3810d3.jpg2011.thumb.jpg.4477bf65ac7a95e82c1ebc2cfb573c58.jpg

she changed a lot in 10 years....

Max - not seeing it but that's my opinion.  I know your're good at this stuff, but I don't recognize any resemblence.  I don't know her 10 year modeling career, and if she's had lots of augmentation or surgery, I can't find the bridge that takes me from the OP images post 1, and what she looks like now.

Not easily recognizable changes to me, that you're claiming happened. So let the OP decided is fine.  

@maxione , just now seeing some of your older pictures, thank you.  They didn't appear in your post initially...  It's helpful, and some of your comments make more sense with a deeper look back in time.  Agree that her changes are startling. 

Again, appreciate all you do here, and you may indeed be right on your connection of the older photos from the "unknown" and Anastasia.  All good by me, and would be happy if you are because it's 1 less person unknown, and 2 million more left to work on. :excited:

Ok yes of course great points. Teeth can be fixed and all sorts of things can change such as skin tone via tanning and cosmetics...  ironically she actually looks cuter and more natural before all that work was done. Gorgeous either way but...  there's also ages a factor and no one can get around that. But, even the teeth almost look better NOT perfect. Anyway... thanks for the help in IDing! Great work. It was oddly difficult to find. In fact, if you look her up on MANY ID requests on here most only mentin Shein and very few (maybe none?) show these lingerie pics from some unknown confusing Chinese company/companies (like Burvogue or Feelingirl or Love-something etc).  These are actually the hottest and more risque modeling shots I've seen from her.