Bellazon

Josie Maran

As promised. Shyian sent me a few pictures of his time with Josie. I took the liberty of editing the pictures and putting a tag over it.

A few little know facts about Josie

1. She lives in the Hollywood. Her home is two story, 1920 cottage style. Very cozy, and not very big. Three bedroom. Lots of older wood furniture... very shabby chic. [see her bedroom for more]

2. Her daughters room is right next to hers. lol

3. She drives a Prius

4. Her daughter is adorable, but likes to get into trouble. [spilled pasta on the floor, and made Shiyan and spill tea on himself.. lol. Josie freaked out, thought he burnt himself]

5. Shiyan got to sit on the same bed as her... [see above :drool: ]

6. She likes sports... or at least watching them. Shiyan & Josie watched the game together

7. She's really mellow, down to earth, sweet... not at all stuck on herself.

8. Josie & Ali took Shiyan out to dinner.

9. Her company is possibly expanding. She may have all her line of cosmetics in SEPHORA!!! - Thats huge! :heart:

There are other things, however that's between Shiyan and I.. sorry :(

1zpkzo7.jpg 10s8axw.jpg

Long story short.

Shiyan had her domain name, contacted her man about giving it to her... in return Josie contacted him... Year+ later, then still talk via email/phone and now visits. Josie is very aware of JosieMaranWorld :drool:

Tends to visit it when "she wants to find out what she's been doing" lolol .. I believe she's aware of BZ, but I could be wrong. I asked Shiyan to ask her a few things next time he spoke with her, and one was about this place, so we'll see.