Bellazon

Josie Maran

In this week's issue of Glamour, Josie's lips were analyzed. The analyst said that Josie's lips reveal that she's a person who loves to be adored and admired. (Something like that.)

Is she like that? I person craving for attention, as the analyst said?

I hope not...

I'm wondering how in the world they were able to get a lip-print of Josie!!

Did she give them a personal copy?

mameha,

Is that magazine available in the U.S.?

If so, where I can find it?

Is it a French magazine?

(the photos look like they were taken from the old photoshoot from Men's Magazine a few years ago, so are they the same? Can anyone confirm?)

thank you!

In this week's issue of Glamour, Josie's lips were analyzed. The analyst said that Josie's lips reveal that she's a person who loves to be adored and admired. (Something like that.)  

Is she like that? I person craving for attention, as the analyst said?  

I hope not...  

I'm wondering how in the world they were able to get a lip-print of Josie!!  

Did she give them a personal copy?

That sounds...out of character for Glamour. Josie's modeled for them for a very long time and seems to be close with their staff..it wouldn't be difficult for them to get a lip print for her.

Glamour magazine's content gets on my nerves sometimes. "Who else does your husband fantasize about?" "Beware certain gifts from your significant other, it may mean he's cheating!" Stupid.

mameha,  

Is that magazine available in the U.S.?  

If so, where I can find it?  

Is it a French magazine?  

The writing on the cover isn't French and I'm not sure if it's available in the U.S., sorry :/ I got the pics off the superiorpics.com forum.

i don't think they were being particularly mean to Josie, but they did say something like the lips reveal that she craves adoration or something. (i'll check again today, it's either in Marie Claire or Glamour).

They also analyzed molly sim's (she has a sweet tooth), eva longoria (she is determined), and someone else I forgot.

I think analyzing lips is BS, but wanted to post cause Josie's in the magazine!