Bellazon

Josie Maran

I came on brunopress.nl. There many new photos Josie. However, there even there is no paid registration. I and have not understood, how there register.

What for such sites are created? To tease people? :angry:

hahah exactly what they are meant for. I wish I knew how to register like someone not using it for a company..then I would post all the pics here muwhaha

They're for professional use. The protections exist to protect the intellectual copyrights of the photographers and the various agencies to which they belong. If their images were available to any person - even if they decided to make them available for a fee of subscription to the general public - then they wouldn't be able to control the dissemination of the images.

They'd be all over the internet in hours, destroying any value they had. Look at the sites for softcore adult models, you can find their entire portfolio online, zipped up and rehosted for your convenience at the drop of a hat. Not that I would know a thing about that, mind you!

I don't think it'd be so bad if they allowed personal users access to older images (say over two years old) for a fee. It would allow them to make a profit off of what are essentially no longer relevant imagery. I could finally get my hands on an HQ set of the Emmy Rossum photoshoot attached. But it won't happen.

post-400-1282011525_thumb.jpg

I came on brunopress.nl. There many new photos Josie. However, there even there is no paid registration. I and have not understood, how there register.

What for such sites are created? To tease people? :angry:

hahah exactly what they are meant for. I wish I knew how to register like someone not using it for a company..then I would post all the pics here muwhaha

They're for professional use. The protections exist to protect the intellectual copyrights of the photographers and the various agencies to which they belong. If their images were available to any person - even if they decided to make them available for a fee of subscription to the general public - then they wouldn't be able to control the dissemination of the images.

They'd be all over the internet in hours, destroying any value they had. Look at the sites for softcore adult models, you can find their entire portfolio online, zipped up and rehosted for your convenience at the drop of a hat. Not that I would know a thing about that, mind you!

I don't think it'd be so bad if they allowed personal users access to older images (say over two years old) for a fee. It would allow them to make a profit off of what are essentially no longer relevant imagery. I could finally get my hands on an HQ set of the Emmy Rossum photoshoot attached. But it won't happen.

Ah yes very true and it makes sense too, oh well. Just hard when you really like a mode/actress or whoever...

So I just talked to Pheno, and she bought a bunch of magazines from ebay with rare Josie pictures in them. She'll scan them later and we'll share them with you guys, but for now a little taste to come.

Edit: Talking to her right now, and she's got some never before seen Sisley pictures. DIRTY JOSIE!! that's all she's gonna say.